Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd vs Khan @ 145lb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The beats Paulie and u wanna throw him in there with FLoyd MOney Mayweather? A true vet who knows how to beat anyone that throws anything at him? I thought all roads lead to Mayweather? SO what happened to khan facing berto, alexander, bradley, ortiz, collazo etc?? Theres a lot of fights to be made. **** what happen to Pac lol...u dont win one fight and start making dumb threads lol plus Khan really has no power so can u image him fighting at 147?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingstan315 View Post
      True His jab is fast and crisp but you can see it coming it's easy to time. Floyd would pick him apart at this stage in the game...
      i was just thinking about this,
      as wat i saw from all floyds fights, fast jab fighters give him trouble..
      ex. judah but his a southpaw thats why i dunno if it will go same with khan coz his a right handed.
      the thing also is judah run out of stamina, which i dont see khan running out with.. he khan keep that fast jab all right...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
        Malignaggi is/never was a slick fighter.

Khan stylistically would cause problems in the sense he is long, has a good reach, is quicker than Floyd and crucially has a great jab.

And then.....he would be KTFO.
        Really mate? You really think he's quicker? I'm assuming you're talking about hand speed. Khan is NOT quicker than Floyd. Ask Shane Mosely I'm sure he's sparred with Khan and has first hand experience on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckylee View Post
          The beats Paulie and u wanna throw him in there with FLoyd MOney Mayweather? A true vet who knows how to beat anyone that throws anything at him? I thought all roads lead to Mayweather? SO what happened to khan facing berto, alexander, bradley, ortiz, collazo etc?? Theres a lot of fights to be made. **** what happen to Pac lol...u dont win one fight and start making dumb threads lol plus Khan really has no power so can u image him fighting at 147?
          come on brother this is a fantasy fight dont be stupid...
          if u dont want to talk about this ur free to go out with floyd and suck is d!ck!
          got it?

Comment

Originally posted by supremelygifted View Post
            Really mate? You really think he's quicker? I'm assuming you're talking about hand speed. Khan is NOT quicker than Floyd. Ask Shane Mosely I'm sure he's sparred with Khan and has first hand experience on the subject.
            Of course I'm talking about handspeed.

Primarily, I'm talking about his jab. And my belief if backed up with the right gameplan would cause Floyd problems. Until Floyd timed him and inevitably knocked him out.

Mayweather is great but has it got to the point now that posters actually get scornful when you suggest he might have some trouble with an opponent? come on, now.

Comment

Khan has very fast hands, but Mayweather has got much better timing and reactions. I think Khan gives him problems early but as much as I like Khan he ain't beating Mayweather within the next 2-3 years IMO

Comment

Johhny come lately ass fight fans ehh? Can has no power at the end of those punches, and can't see the left to save his life, lunges in throwign with his hands down, he is taylor made for mayweathers left hook...

Comment

floyd would obliterate kahn

Comment

why are we talking about khan with mayweather

the guy has no chin he will never ever get the superstar fights

he should be worrying about ducking his mandotary challenger first

Comment

Floyd by KO. 6 Rounds or less.

Comment

Working...
                      X