Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko: I Knew I Needed a Knockout To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to gloat, but youse who simply can't believe what happened... Here's what happened: An average HW with huge height/reach advantage beat everyone BECAUSE of his height/reach advantage. He certainly didn't get all those wins in a row by having exemplary talent. And youse forget... Wlad is very timid in reality, and has had many panic attacks thru the years. Did you not see how tired he was mid-rounds? That comes from being tense. Fury is no boxing messiah, but he did get the job done. And he didn't win because Wlad was shot. He won because he MADE Wlad shot. He nullified Wlad's weak-at-best skill set.

Comment

Leaaaarn Cotto, learn!

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Not to gloat, but youse who simply can't believe what happened... Here's what happened: An average HW with huge height/reach advantage beat everyone BECAUSE of his height/reach advantage. He certainly didn't get all those wins in a row by having exemplary talent. And youse forget... Wlad is very timid in reality, and has had many panic attacks thru the years. Did you not see how tired he was mid-rounds? That comes from being tense. Fury is no boxing messiah, but he did get the job done. And he didn't win because Wlad was shot. He won because he MADE Wlad shot. He nullified Wlad's weak-at-best skill set.
        Please stop making yourself look like an utter fool. You are what I was talking about in the other thread. A guy who clearly doesn't even watch Wlad's fights but now that he lost is "giving us the breakdown". Wlad has beaten fighters taller and rangier than him to a pulp.

He is old and Fury has made big improvements in recent years. Period.

Comment

****....no rematch....the Klitschko era ended, let it die already!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
            Didn't see this one coming. That's why you got to love boxing.
            you didn't see it coming because YOU DONT KNOW CRAP ABOUT BOXING PERIOD

DAM DICKPULLERS PULLING ON DICKS IS WHAT THEY DO BEST :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              Hard to back up the claim that Wlad didn't look old when he's reaching near 40. The HBO commentators hit the nail on the head. They said it's not that Fury looked so dominant its that Wlad looks so bad. To say that Klitschko didn't show his age tonight is delusional. He's been showing it the past two years, it was a matter of time. Hats off to Fury, but I don't think he'll last as champ long even if He defeats Wladimir in a rematch.

Comment

That's why they call him 2FAST

Comment

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
                  Wladimir throughout his entire career had always problems with runners and stinkers. Ibragimov (no KO), Eddie Chambers (last second KO), David Haye (no KO).

Wlad will come back and KO Fury.
                  No he won't. He's done.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    Because Wlad does not throw rights until he is 100% its safe to throw it. He never had that comfort because Fury was so awkward for him.

Wlad is very safety first, and if that means not throwing the right hand, then he won't throw it.
                    Ugh...I just do not get it...Fury is not a KO artist. He seems to have done really poor under Banks and should drop him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                      i did i hate to brag about predictions but i feel dam good about this one. WAR FURY. Its crazy to we all been talking about whose gonna take over the sport after mayweather ggg, spence. thurman, krusher, ward etc etc and if we are being honest its fury. When u watch him fight ur thinking this guy aint special at all and hes never going to be number 1 p4p but as far as who is the biggest star in boxing it very well could end up being fury if he wins few more fights its crazy

Fury beating wlad is huge for boxing wlad was a great champion but their reign had to die now we can have fury vs wilder and fury vs joshua etc etc this is a great day for boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X