Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to bet money on this fight who would you pick Marquez vs Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
    I thought I was smart cuz I knew the answer. So did everybody else, SMH.
    So who would you put your money on is all I'am asking Marquez or Bradley?

Comment

I would never bet money against Marquez...ever. I'd also be a fool to bet against Timmy (disclaimer: this is coming from a big fan) because lets face it... If Bradley gets a decision over Pac..think he wont vs an old juanma? Juanma who said eff you to Pac 5? Lol. Timmy will never lose a decision!

Comment

Bradley by a wide UD. Marquez is just stupid fighting with boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
          If you had to put some of your hard earned money on one of these fighters. Who would you ride with Bradley or Marquez?

Some guy from my job is going with Marquez for 2,000. My friends from work are going to pitch in to match him.

I going to put down 500 of my money and most likely the other three will put down the same.

I like my chances of Bradley getting the nod in a chess match fight between these two warriors.
          Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
          So who would you put your money on is all I'am asking Marquez or Bradley?
          Bradley at +140 is a solid investment, I wish I had more disposable income.

Bradley decision, or just Bradley
          Last edited by boxing_pundit85; 09-29-2013, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Bradley is in the lead in this poll 68.97% to 31.04%.

For some reason I thought this poll would have been a lot closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Ward View Post
              Bradley but if he gets hurt Marquez will methodically break him down and close the fight.

I'd lean toward Bradley I don't think he'd leave himself in some of the compromising positions that Pacquiao did. I think Bradley's last fight was an aberration, he has too much respect for Marquez to fight that carelessly. At this point I think Marquez obviously has more wear and tear and I feel that Bradley can take it up another notch if need be.
              Well said.

As a bigger fan of Marquez than Bradley, I'm hoping you are wrong, but it's a good argument.

However, I have to think that Team Dinamita will be training on the assumption that Tim will try to capitalize on his youth and stamina. Also, I think this will be the sort of challenge Juan will relish at this stage of his career.

I'm thinking that it's going to be a very competitive fight, but if Tim isn't 100% recovered physically from Ruslan and (even more important) mentally from the Pac win/ordeal, he's getting stopped.

JMM by late stoppage.

WAR JMM!!

Comment

Bradley is going to win this 8-4.

Although I'm hoping for a Marquez upset. Still hoping for a Cotto-JMM clash. Two of my favs the last 10 years. Would be an awesome farewell fight for them both

Comment

Working...
                X