Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who prefer to be the next opponent of Sergio Martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who prefer to be the next opponent of Sergio Martinez?

Who you prefer?
    Manny Pacquiao at 150
    9.76%
    Floyd Mayweather at 150
    29.27%
    Cotto-Margarito winer at 154
    19.51%
    Felix Sturm at 160
    2.44%
    Dmitry Pirog at 160
    26.83%
    Gennady Golovkin at 160
    4.88%
    Arthur Abraham at 160
    2.44%
    Erislandy Lara at 154
    4.88%

The poll is expired.

sturm, rubio, or pirog.

Comment

hah, what loser made 50 accounts to vote for Pirog?

Comment

Ideally you fight, Pacman vs. Floyd first. that Martinez fight with the winner of Cotto and Margarito. Fight the winner of Floyd and Pacman. Giving time to middleweight to be unified, and then eventually fight against the best middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
          Ideally you fight, Pacman vs. Floyd first. that Martinez fight with the winner of Cotto and Margarito. Fight the winner of Floyd and Pacman. Giving time to middleweight to be unified, and then eventually fight against the best middleweight
          Sounds good to me...

Comment

well there you have it - PIROG. . . seriously there is NO BETTER OPTION?! If he claims to be the best MW in the world, fight the WBO champion, who possesses the SPEED, SKILLS, and TECHNIQUE to challenge you!

if you don't fight pirog, GTFO of the MW division. . . go to 154 and carry on. . . but don't stay at MW and hold the damn division hostage. . . DONT MAKE your DADDY, Antonio Margarito teach you another lesson. . .

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              hah, what loser made 50 accounts to vote for Pirog?

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
              so you want martinez to fight cotto/margs winner? i wouldn't mind it, but just cause he'd get a nice paycheck. personally i'd like for him to continue fighting at middleweight, try and unify it. the pirog fight doesn't seem likely to be next according to dibella, so hopefully it can be someone else like rubio or geale (just saw that sturm has a fight scheduled later this year). he can fight chavez or pirog after that, hopefully.

Comment

wow.

Never seen a stacked poll like this.

Someone has no life.

Comment

pirog. time to stop ducking, sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post

so you want martinez to fight cotto/margs winner? i wouldn't mind it, but just cause he'd get a nice paycheck. personally i'd like for him to continue fighting at middleweight, try and unify it. the pirog fight doesn't seem likely to be next according to dibella, so hopefully it can be someone else like rubio or geale (just saw that sturm has a fight scheduled later this year). he can fight chavez or pirog after that, hopefully.
                    the problem of middleweight boxers is that many inexperienced and with good potential. then if beats Pirog, Golovkin is better, beats Golovkin, Sturm is better. You have to let peel between them, to really fight any deserve Martinez. Today I think Sturm and Abraham could be potential fights at 160, the other boxers as Pirog, Golovkin, Geale, Proksa, Lee, N'Dam N'Jikam, Korobov, Rubio, Chavez, etc, fight each other until one is a great champion

Comment

Working...
                    X