No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: "I'm Fighting Mayweather in May 2012"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dedication View Post
    Question - should Mayweather Jr sue ESPN for calling him a coward?
    He can try, but he doesn't have a case to stand on. ESPN can easily prove that he is a coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

Ok mate seriously, why do you think that?
      I think Manny has a healthy ego and wants to do better than his rival.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        I think Manny has a healthy ego and wants to do better than his rival.
        Did you see anything that lead you to think that way?

Coz seriously mate, Pac would most likely prefer to screw half of the hottest women in L.A. rather than competing with Floyd other than boxing.

It's just hilarious to see people talk so sure about how they felt about others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
          Just understand this, that what Pac makes may be way less than Floyd in dollars, but when you consider where Pac lives and how much dollars are worth in the Philippines, you will see that it's a huge amount. This is very important to know, and this is why Pac and his team doesn't really complain. Besides, there's nothing wrong with being the 2nd highest paid boxer in the world behind Floyd.

To give you a general idea, I believe doctors in the philippines make around $30,000 annually (and this is the higher pay scale I think, so they can even make less). So just think bout that! That's how much Floyd pays for his diamond covered ipod!
          just so u know. Pac made more money than any boxers in the last 2 years and will make more than anyone this year..so Pac dont make LESS money that FLoyd or any other boxers..

Comment

Did you see anything that lead you to think that way?

Coz seriously mate, Pac would most likely prefer to screw half of the hottest women in L.A. rather than competing with Floyd other than boxing.

It's just hilarious to see people talk so sure about how they felt about others.
            The demand for a split purse in the fight, unless that was all Bob. Im not dissing him or anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
              just so u know. Pac made more money than any boxers in the last 2 years and will make more than anyone this year..so Pac dont make LESS money that FLoyd or any other boxers..
              We are talking about per fight. And I think forbes and sports illustrated disagrees with you

Comment

The demand for a split purse in the fight, unless that was all Bob. Im not dissing him or anything.

I forgot to add, Manny may likely prefer to sing "Sometimes when we tats" rather than making sure he's ahead of Floyd when it comes to earnings .

Comment

I get that the transfer rate is such that Manny benefits. Yeah and floyd likes to floss. I don't think Manny wants to be the 2nd highest thats for sure, especially if floyd is #1.
                  Huh? lol, ok I guess if you really believe that's how Manny feels, then we can't convince you otherwise.

Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
                  I get that Manny has alot of sponsorships, owns alot of stores and products in the Philippines as well, I get all that. I only brought up him making less money than Floyd in terms of PPV. Just pointing out that Manny doesn't really care about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                    Huh? lol, ok I guess if you really believe that's how Manny feels, then we can't convince you otherwise.

Dunn's a cool dude pre, but I don't know why he's concerned for Manny's earnings.

Comment

I forgot to add, Manny may likely prefer to sing "Sometimes when we tats" rather than making sure he's ahead of Floyd when it comes to earnings .
                      Thats ****in hysterical.

Comment

Working...
                      X