No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: THE END IS NEAR – Boxing’s Lifeline About to Disappear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    go to the vbplaza,select the thief option and try to steal 100 points from someone ,it resets your karma
    Thanks.

Originally posted by RachelB View Post
    he is a fat pinoy kid with a 3 cm penis...to reset karma just go to vbplaza menu and click thief...then try to steal some points from someone and when u fail it resets you to gray

everyone makes fun of him on here. nobody respects him. he will kill himself if pacquiao loses. he is a worthless loser that nobody likes =)
    Thanks. Yea I figured he was a fanatic or something. I used to have two filipino friends, and they were OBSESSED with Pacquaio. I remember them calling him the greatest. They **** on every other boxer out there whenever they had the chance. No respect for the sport, just him. I know not all filipinos are like that, but when they are that way, they're ****ing nuts.

Comment

Look at this video. It is Katy Perry. You don't get more relevant than Katy Perry and with the current young generations especially between 15 - 30 years old men, women, girls, and boys. Seriously, the guy is doing boxing. It shows how much relevant boxing is and how current it is. Also, unless you don't really watch television, deployed, or kidnapped away from society - you are hard pressed to find local people who don't know at least one boxer in the United States.

Hugh Jackman in a freaking movie about those robot toy boxers. You know when a movie production company and a toy company comes together to make a movie about boxing then it just says that people are willing to watch the movie. You know why? It is because boxing is popular in the U.S. When 1.4M television is ON and being watched it means that not is there one person watching that hey it might actually be more than 2 people watching at the same time.

Really, do the basic math 1.4M x 4 (at least 4 person) = 4.8 million. It doesn't even account for clubs, bars, and dining restaurants. This is just a basic assumption that 4 people are watching that t.v.

So, I'm tired of this bull crap news. As a fan, I don't want to hear every month how boxing is dying or is dead. Even women's professional basketball don't get this much pessimism and I want to say the majority of Americans don't even know a single person in Women's professional basketball. Also, wannabe journalist loves to write stupid article like this because it gets them quick hits. But causal fans who cruise through sports news and who might read this consistently might never become a "hardcore fan" anymore if stupid articles like this are written every damn month.

ALSO, I DID NOT READ THIS ARTICLE. I just saw the title and went on with it.

Comment

I think Real Steel is going to be a good movie. I heard they got Sugar Ray Leonard to help with the Boxing and they got some pretty good actors for it. And atleast it's a fresh idea for a boxing movie.

Comment

Working...
        X