No announcement yet.

I hope Danny Nolan Dies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    like Honestly i hope this ***gget dies and his mom gets raped. literally ppl like him deserve to be 6 feet under, the dude talks non stoop **** but yet doesnt wanna come out and fight me, if u hate me that much Youd buy a ticket and go to los angeles, so what if U live in england ppl travel all over the world, so come On U dumb cockk suckking ***** after I smash U , I will make sure someone Smokes You aright..... i got connections u dumb ***gget..... come Out here u ****king *****, i will Piss in your mothers mouth u ***gget...... ure dad is a bitttch, I will break your dads face with my baseball bat u pusssy....... im giving U Until May to make it out here U ****kking Twat
    You haven't even got a cable tv connection you ****!!

Shut the **** up and stop clogging up this site with your bull**** videos and illiterate rantings.

Comment

hehe

An obvious sign for us to see that Nolan is getting to you
      is well hence the thread title

U dont even know the man lol

Comment

i thought charlie already did with his sister

Comment

the only reason u ****ing ***gets make these threads is because u want me to make new videos but **** em whats the point..... im training to Destroy Hillbilly Pimp june 20, so ****kk off... if nolan wants some let him come thru I will destroy him.....

Comment

Yeh thats what im saying White Joke

Listen bruv good luck against Hillbilly
            Knock that red neck muthafuker out

Nolan told me today via pm he was gonna make you suck his mates ****

Comment

Originally posted by white hope View Post
              the only reason u ****ing ***gets make these threads is because u want me to make new videos but **** em whats the point..... Im training to destroy hillbilly pimp june 20, so ****kk off... If nolan wants some let him come thru i will destroy him.....
              every one wants to see u miss the heavy bag again lol.....come on bob hope u can do it....

Comment

the only reason u ****ing ***gets make these threads is because u want me to make new videos but **** em whats the point..... im training to Destroy Hillbilly Pimp june 20, so ****kk off... if nolan wants some let him come thru I will destroy him.....
                You are forgetting one thing, we have seen you fight. Who do you think you are fooling with all this tough man bull****? Go away, you sad little cretin.

Comment

FUK EM !! have u heard ur self mr 10 a day all ur vids are the fukin same u pull the same gay face talk the same gay **** just wear different gay hats fuk me m8 im starting to think ur gay!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
                    You are forgetting one thing, we have seen you fight. Who do you think you are fooling with all this tough man bull****? Go away, you sad little cretin.
                    Cretin you know lolol

Bloody Tyrant

Comment

like Honestly i hope this ***gget dies and his mom gets raped. literally ppl like him deserve to be 6 feet under, the dude talks non stoop **** but yet doesnt wanna come out and fight me, if u hate me that much Youd buy a ticket and go to los angeles, so what if U live in england ppl travel all over the world, so come On U dumb cockk suckking ***** after I smash U , I will make sure someone Smokes You aright..... i got connections u dumb ***gget..... come Out here u ****king *****, i will Piss in your mothers mouth u ***gget...... ure dad is a bitttch, I will break your dads face with my baseball bat u pusssy....... im giving U Until May to make it out here U ****kking Twat
                      Really ? so you won't travel to a fight but you want others to travel to fight you.

Comment

Working...
                      X