No announcement yet.

Analysts: iPhone 5 demand ‘robust;’ ignore the non-news noise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
    Dreading? I don't follow shares but know Crapples are down. It's a huge company, 4 times bigger than Google though. Google shares are 700+ and Crapple under 500. However, I am interested in the products that my hands touch, not numbers.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Ever heard of stock manipulation? This type of rumour and FUD has happened over many years over Apple stock.

LOL!

You quote market share and sales but conveniently forget about profits and disregard profit share as not important.

You are seriously deluded.

Comment

I said profits do not affect me.
      You bring up some date about shares or some ****.

If I owned an Apple share, my one share is worth less than one share of Google right now.

I am interested in what phone is in my hand. Best phone of 2012 baby. S3.

Why is it the best part of the I phone is it's screen, camera and processor for smoothness and all are made by Japanese companies? The flaws are crapple maps and a basic IS made by Crapple?

Comment

Sales show you how many people (me, you, others) bought a product, while profits are what crapple make. You don't make anything from the profits do you?
        2012 Sales figures show me that others also agree about how good my phone is.

Comment

I said profits do not affect me.
          You bring up some date about shares or some ****.

If I owned an Apple share, my one share is worth less than one share of Google right now.

I am interested in what phone is in my hand. Best phone of 2012 baby. S3.

Why is it the best part of the I phone is it's screen, camera and processor for smoothness and all are made by Japanese companies? The flaws are crapple maps and a basic IS made by Crapple?

Sales show you how many people (me, you, others) bought a product, while profits are what crapple make. You don't make anything from the profits do you?
          2012 Sales figures show me that others also agree about how good my phone is.

You still don't get! Hahaha!

Apple don't need to pump up their figures by selling cheap knockoff goods and using BOGOF tactics to inflate their sales figures (RIM tried that tactic for years, look where it got them).

Samesong can sell all the cheap Apple knockoffs all they like, I won't be buying the imitator's products, I will buy the innovators product instead, the products everyone else are copying.

Comment

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
            You still don't get! Hahaha!

Apple don't need to pump up their figures by selling cheap knockoff goods and using BOGOF tactics to inflate their sales figures (RIM tried that tactic for years, look where it got them).

Samesong can sell all the cheap Apple knockoffs all they like, I won't be buying the imitator's products, I will buy the innovators product instead, the products everyone else are copying.
            But you are buying Samsung products even when you're buying an Apple product.

Also, I don't see why which company has the more profitable business model would be important to a consumer at all.

I have a Galaxy Nexus and it has done great for me. I have Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, and a bunch of other SNES games on it as well as FF7, 8, 9 and Tactics for psx. Give me an outlet and I can sit somewhere for hours. You'd have to jailbreak your iphone and a bunch of other crap to get roms and emulators on it.
            Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 01-15-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Samsung and Japanese companies make Crapple parts lol. Apple IOS are behind Android now. Just like the crapple maps were a huge flop. IOS 6 is basic, and copied Android on notification bars, panoramic pics etc...

Comment

Every Crapple you buy, you put. money into Samsung lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  But you are buying Samsung products even when you're buying an Apple product.

Also, I don't see why which company has the more profitable business model would be important to a consumer at all.

I have a Galaxy Nexus and it has done great for me. I have Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, and a bunch of other SNES games on it as well as FF7, 8, 9 and Tactics for psx. Give me an outlet and I can sit somewhere for hours. You'd have to jailbreak your iphone and a bunch of other crap to get roms and emulators on it.

According to some people sales are what counts, if that was the case RIM would still have a great smartphone business.

I'm sure you have great fun on your snes games but that's not what I would buy a phone for. How many consumers do? The fact that none of those games were developed with touchscreen in mind and there are plenty of more modern games for iOS negates that.

Comment

And where does tension killer get his numbers from? The iPhone 4 by itself sold 100 mill the same as the entire galaxy range.

Comment

Every Crapple you buy, you put. money into Samsung lol.

It's a win-win for me then. I have Samsung appliances at home, my computers and mobile phones, however, are always the lates apple models. Both my favorite companies get paid, what could be better?

Comment

Working...
                      X