No announcement yet.

When Balls Shrink: The Tale Of Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Balls Shrink: The Tale Of Brandon Rios

For one of the most self proclaimed macho fighters in the sport, for one of the most willing fighters to die inside a ring; for one of the most careless fighters out there, for one of the biggest lovers of blood and violence...

Brandon Rios's balls shrunk like none other have in a long while. I am in shock, I really am.

Shameful, embarrassing, disappointing... Just a few words to describe, not his obvious inferior skill set, but his disgraceful attempt at winning that fight on such a big stage. Not even wild swings or desperation, Bam Bam came to Bank Bank that check.

When these brave machos face elite danger, that's when the men from the boys are separated. Brandon is all talk, no balls. I hope Provodnikov doesn't follow suit because I was in utter shock at what I saw last night.

Provodnikov is in another league than Brandon Rios. Rios is a C-level fighter at best. You can't even compare Provodnikov to Rios besides sharing a common opponent in Alvarado. Provodnikov would retire Rios like Rios said he'd do against Pacquiao. If it wasn't for all the trash talk from Brandon and his camp and the $4 million payday then people may have forgiven Rios. Rios was talking about how Pacquiao never hurt him as if it justify a moral victory but anyway you look at it, Rios was a punching bag and brought in to make Pacquiao look like a saint in comparison. Rios needs to be put at the back of the list because he is not worthy of getting any fight even close to the one he got against Pacquiao.

Comment

Its not his fault I honestly think the 2 wars with Alvarado slowed him down.

Comment

He can't do anything other than keep his gloves up... but very surprised he did absolutely nothing the whole fight. Most of his landed punches are from when they tied up and Pac just stood there

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
          Its not his fault I honestly think the 2 wars with Alvarado slowed him down.
          The entire buildup and hype for the Pacquiao fight caught up to him. He had to be emotionally drained before the fight even began. Pacquiao is used to this attention and thrives on it.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
            Provodnikov is in another league than Brandon Rios. You can't even compare the two. Provodnikov would retire Rios like Rios said he'd do against Pacquiao. If it wasn't for all the trash talk from Brandon and his camp and the $4 million payday then people may have forgiven Rios. Rios was talking about how Pacquiao never hurt him as if it justify a moral victory but anyway you look at it, Rios was a punching bag and brought in to make Pacquiao look like a saint in comparison. Rios needs to be put at the back of the list because he is not worthy of getting any fight even close to the one he got against Pacquiao.
            Oh, no doubt. But man I could not believe what I saw last night, Bam Bam was one of the guys who I thought for sure was as brave as he claimed to be. If there is someone in the sport whose fighting talk I believe a 100% is Brandons.

I would be just as shocked if Provo turns out to become a shell like that too in a similar big magnitude fight.

It's just the blood and guts warriors spirit and talk, and then just watching Bam Bam turn into Clottey and not risking anything... Never did I imagine that would happen.

I completely agree bro, he stole the one big check he could. Hopefully, networks recognize this and don't do the same mistake again.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              For one of the most self proclaimed macho fighters in the sport, for one of the most willing fighters to die inside a ring; for one of the most careless fighters out there, for one of the biggest lovers of blood and violence...

Brandon Rios's balls shrunk like none other have in a long while. I am in shock, I really am.

Shameful, embarrassing, disappointing... Just a few words to describe, not his obvious inferior skill set, but his disgraceful attempt at winning that fight on such a big stage. Not even wild swings or desperation, Bam Bam came to Bank Bank that check.

When these brave machos face elite danger, that's when the men from the boys are separated. Brandon is all talk, no balls. I hope Provodnikov doesn't follow suit because I was in utter shock at what I saw last night.

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.
              --Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
                The entire buildup and hype for the Pacquiao fight caught up to him. He had to be emotionally drained before the fight even began. Pacquiao is used to this attention and thrives on it.
                He was shaking in his pre fight interview with Kellerman

Comment

Originally posted by crazed_z06 View Post

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.
                  --Mike Tyson
                  He spent more time shaking his head, smiling and sticking his tongue out than fighting

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    He can't do anything other than keep his gloves up... but very surprised he did absolutely nothing the whole fight. Most of his landed punches are from when they tied up and Pac just stood there
                    I get you, Hougigo. I understand his limits as a fighter, he doesn't have much weaponry to deal with but give it an effort you know. He kept the same failing safe-approach gameplan through the entire fight, same pace, same lack of urgency. Not even in the last 10 seconds of the fight did he risk something.

For being Bam Bam Rios, I expected him to throw some wild combinations at least even if they didn't catch Pac. I didn't see ANY of the hunger, determination or balls he claimed to be going into this fight with.

Comment

Working...
                    X