Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these games should I play through next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallout 3 for sure.

Comment

From what I've heard, Fallout 3. If you Skyrim kinda games, then you'll probably love that too. I hated Skyrim.

Comment

I recently played bioshock 1 and 2 back to back and they were amazing.. picked up infinite and never really got into it just wasn't the same

I recommend buying them

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
          I recently played bioshock 1 and 2 back to back and they were amazing.. picked up infinite and never really got into it just wasn't the same

I recommend buying them
          Yup, I'm owning and playing all the deadspace's then moving on to all the bioshocks!!

Comment

Depends on the time on your hands. If you can sit down and spend a ton of time on a game, Fallout 3 is the choice. If you want something quick to beat, I'd say Condemned or Ninja Gaiden.

Fallout 3 is the best game there IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              At least I'm not the only one playing through games the rest of these guys finished like 6 years ago going "damn, this is pretty good!"

I've not played any 'Bioshock' or 'Dead Space' games whatsoever. I also never played a single 'Assassin's Creed' title or finished 'Mass Effect', let alone any of it's sequels.

I'll be playing catch-up for the next year or so.
              If you ever got around to finishing Mass Effect, I'd tell you not to bother with the sequels. The first game can almost stand alone and playing through the third one just isn't worth it.

Comment

Fallout 3, Darling.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  If you ever got around to finishing Mass Effect, I'd tell you not to bother with the sequels. The first game can almost stand alone and playing through the third one just isn't worth it.
                  Now that I think about it, I think I actually did beat the first 'Mass Effect', though it was like 5 years or more ago, so I can't really recall anything about the storyline. In fact, the only thing I remember about that game aside from really enjoying it was repeatedly landing some kind of rover on a ton of small planets and exploring those planets for resources and lost people.

Does that happen in this game, or am I thinking of something totally different?

I also vaguely remember hooking up with some blue'ish alien chick.

On topic : Looks like it'll be 'Fallout 3.'

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    Now that I think about it, I think I actually did beat the first 'Mass Effect', though it was like 5 years or more ago, so I can't really recall anything about the storyline. In fact, the only thing I remember about that game aside from really enjoying it was repeatedly landing some kind of rover on a ton of small planets and exploring those planets for resources and lost people.

Does that happen in this game, or am I thinking of something totally different?

I also vaguely remember hooking up with some blue'ish alien chick.

On topic : Looks like it'll be 'Fallout 3.'
                    That ME 1 alright. An original game. The way guns worked and everything. Truly amazing. But part 2 and 3 took you right back to every other 3rd person shooter. Visit GOW for gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      That ME 1 alright. An original game. The way guns worked and everything. Truly amazing. But part 2 and 3 took you right back to every other 3rd person shooter. Visit GOW for gameplay.
                      By GOW do you mean 'Gears of War'? Because I've already beaten the **** out of all 3 of those games. Kinda disappointed to hear that the ME sequels didn't live up to what was laid out in the first title : The first ME game is probably my favorite game of this generation, so it sucks to hear that the series went off the rails after it.

I'll still pick up the sequels one of these days to experience them for myself, though. They're too cheap not to.

Comment

Working...
                      X