Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Drunk Bully Gets KTFO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most interesting part of the whole video was the guy who got jabbed in the eye and reacted like a woman when she gets slapped in a soap opera, does absolutely nothing but stand there like a b*tch, then does a weak attempt at a kick which he misses AFTER the guy is laying on the floor knocked out.

1. First you get jabbed and just stand there like a woman.
    2. You do nothing.
    3. You then decide to do something after the guy is down.
    4. You miss anyway.

Out of all the guys in the video, this guy deserves the biggest b*tch in the video award. The guy in the red shirt who just backed off takes second place.

The suckerpuncher did nothing wrong, the sucker punchee got what was coming.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      The most interesting part of the whole video was the guy who got jabbed in the eye and reacted like a woman when she gets slapped in a soap opera, does absolutely nothing but stand there like a b*tch, then does a weak attempt at a kick which he misses AFTER the guy is laying on the floor knocked out.

2. You do nothing.
      4. You miss anyway.

Out of all the guys in the video, this guy deserves the biggest b*tch in the video award. The guy in the red shirt who just backed off takes second place.

as much as I hate sucker punching I have to agree with you, that guy was out of control.

the guy who got slapped is a disgrace.

Comment

2. You do nothing.
        4. You miss anyway.

Yeah that guy was pathetic. It's one thing just taking the hit like a man and deciding not to react with violence, but that ghey expression and missed kick just made him look like a queen. I wonder what I'd have done. Usually takes a lot (ie. more than getting slapped) to get me violent, but there's no way I'd want to come out of the whole thing looking like such a b!tch

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          Yeah that guy was pathetic. It's one thing just taking the hit like a man and deciding not to react with violence, but that ghey expression and missed kick just made him look like a queen. I wonder what I'd have done. Usually takes a lot (ie. more than getting slapped) to get me violent, but there's no way I'd want to come out of the whole thing looking like such a b!tch
          if somebody slaps you you take a piece outta their ass!!! make sure you leave a scar so they remember not to do some dumb **** like that again.

somebody slaps me and i am taking a body part. a finger, an ear, your cheek. you gon' learn today!

Comment

2. You do nothing.
            4. You miss anyway.

I think the guy who got hit was a legit fairy though. Did you see the peace signs? Who does that?

Guy in gray about had it though you could see it in his expression through the vid, he saw nobody was sticking up for them and just did it himself it seemed. Or guy just annoyed him...

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
              if somebody slaps you you take a piece outta their ass!!! make sure you leave a scar so they remember not to do some dumb **** like that again.

somebody slaps me and i am taking a body part. a finger, an ear, your cheek. you gon' learn today!
              Think it depends on context for me. If some random guy comes out of the blue, gives me a slap and nothing else, I'll let it slide. If it's heated beforehand, the guy slaps me and it's clear he's not backing down, I'll go to town on the poor geezer.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                Think it depends on context for me. If some random guy comes out of the blue, gives me a slap and nothing else, I'll let it slide. If it's heated beforehand, the guy slaps me and it's clear he's not backing down, I'll go to town on the poor geezer.
                how hard a slap are you willing to take though?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                  how hard a slap are you willing to take though?
                  Yeah not too hard. If it's really aggressive I'll swear at him til he does something else and then write him off

Comment

It was a pretty soft slap from teh drunken douche, he deserved to be KO'ed, but not via a blindsided sucker punch by someone he never acknowledged imo.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                      It was a pretty soft slap from teh drunken douche, he deserved to be KO'ed, but not via a blindsided sucker punch by someone he never acknowledged imo.
                      To the contrary, he deserved to be KO'd from a blindsided punch. Or from a non-blindsided punch. He deserved to be KO'd either way.

Of course, it is much easier to KO someone with the punch they don't see.

The guy that KO'd him handled the situation well, imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X