No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr avoiding piss test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primera View Post
    Yup, my theory is it's already been paid off and nothing, absolutely no updates will be brought up about the subject at all. It's all under the rug. It's as if it never happened...
    In retrospect, I think Andy Lee was doomed to lose this one stylistically. Just not a good matchup at all.

With that said: Chavez refused to weigh his gloves, refused the pre-fight urine test, possibly bailed on the post-fight urine test, and had the benefit of a tiny ring. And of course he comes in gigantic, but that's allowed. Not cool, but whatever...

Comment

And on to the other news,the sun will rise tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Lakers420 View Post
        Chavez ain't roiding - that fool is skinny! He probbaly just doing **** to help him keep weight down. Look at his calves...they are skinny.
        PED's are not just for bulking up and gaining muscle. Steroids and many different performance enhancing drugs can be used for stamina, weight cutting, nutritional replenishment, etc...

I'm sure that any other commission outside of Texas would ***** on him of he tried to pull this stuff, he does it every time out.

Comment

Pretty fishy stuff...

I knew something was up when they said he was trying to piss then all of a sudden it changed to he'll do so after the fight....

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
            Pretty fishy stuff...

I knew something was up when they said he was trying to piss then all of a sudden it changed to he'll do so after the fight....
            Quick somebody get a Wahmbulance!

Comment

Working...
            X