No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: The Best Solution is To Knock Alexander Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
    ALexander landed a Hail Mary. Would be impossibly surprised if he landed a punch that good again in his entire CAREER, let alone against Maidana.
    that wasnt a hail mary. if u think it was then u obviously never laced them up. that shot took tremendous skill and timing.

Comment

My prediction: Alexander 10 round robbery, I mean 10 round decision...

Comment

10 rounds heavily favour alexander, maidana might win but if he does it by points he will get robbed, hopefully the best man wins on the night - i'll be backing el chino
        scoring it on the free android scorecard app, for this one
        <-----------

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          Pulling for Maidana on this one. Hope he pulls it off. Something about Alexander that bugs me, even thiugh he seems like a nice guy. Guess it's his style.
          Second this!

Comment

that wasnt a hail mary. if u think it was then u obviously never laced them up. that shot took tremendous skill and timing.
            Dude, all I'm saying is that that shot isn't representative of Alexander's power. I don't doubt that it was a good shot. Perhaps Hail Mary wasn't the best way to describe it, but I would still be surprised if he lands a shot that good ever again.

Comment

Maidana.. I sure hope you didn't just figure this out

Comment

Maidana knows whatsup.

Comment

Is this thread about Alexanders 1 lucky Hail Marry? If Alexander finishes most his fights in a snooze fest decision and has a K.O. in between all those snooze fests.......well it's luck. If Alexander got those KO's often then it would be skill. Whats wrong with this logic?

Comment

Originally posted by SwineFlu View Post
                    Is this thread about Alexanders 1 lucky Hail Marry? If Alexander finishes most his fights in a snooze fest decision and has a K.O. in between all those snooze fests.......well it's luck. If Alexander got those KO's often then it would be skill. Whats wrong with this logic?
                    its flawed is wats wrong with it.

Comment

Maidana isn't stopping Alexander, he's slow and throws wide looping punches, compare that to all the other fighters who have hurt Alexander or touched him up quite a bit. Don't like Alexander's defense but his defense will do just fine in this bout. It's gonna be a competitive fight, still picking Devon here.

Comment

Working...
                      X