No announcement yet.

The boxer look?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The boxer look?

I am going join a boxing gym soon to achieve my dream of being like Sly Stallone. What outfits makes girls and haters know that i am a boxer?? Kinda like Tapout shirts for MMA fighters, only for boxers, does such a brand exist?

...And yes i already got the gray sweatpants and hoodie. (my workout gear)

Help is appreciated

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
    I am going join a boxing gym soon to achieve my dream of being like Sly Stallone. What outfits makes girls and haters know that i am a boxer?? Kinda like Tapout shirts for MMA fighters, only for boxers, does such a brand exist?

...And yes i already got the gray sweatpants and hoodie. (my workout gear)

Help is appreciated
    don't go to a boxing gym like that, somebody will put you in the ring to spar with the "Danger" character that many gyms have and then you'll hate boxing.

saying that i know this is a troll thread.

Comment

For you? This...

Comment

L@m@O @ Sporty Cr@ig alt --You better be funny

BTW @ @ny boxing gym I've been in. They'd let you spar on your first day with a mexican that has bricks for hands to make sure your cheesy @ss doesn't come back.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
          L@m@O @ Sporty Cr@ig alt --You better be funny

BTW @ @ny boxing gym I've been in. They'd let you spar on your first day with a mexican that has bricks for hands to make sure your cheesy @ss doesn't come back.
          ^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
            For you? This...

haha,

Comment

Lounge thread quality has improved drastically recently.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                don't go to a boxing gym like that, somebody will put you in the ring to spar with the "Danger" character that many gyms have and then you'll hate boxing.

saying that i know this is a troll thread.
                you're a conman , why should anyone believe you?

fraudster, charlatan, thief

Comment

You could go in cut-offs and a wife-beater and if you knew what you were doing you would not have a problem.

Or you could go in a $200 track suit and if you didn't know what you were doing you would be fine. Just don't talk **** like you know what's up or you'll look like a fool in an expensive track suit. Just go in and do your thing.............Rockin'

Comment

These might work for you

[IMG]http://image.spreadshirt.net/image-server/image/product/3800283/view/2/type/png/width/280/height/280/gay-boxer-shorts-i-love-****-wht-241.png[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                    X