Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were given the opportunity to spar a professional boxer would you do it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it fair to say if your a grown man, active in a boxing program, you've sparred a pro fighter? A guy I work with has sparred Judah and Mallinaiggi. Its nothing special.

Comment

i would, but i wouldn't try to be tough and keep getting up to get my ass kicked some more.

i'm not a big fan of concussions

Comment

I would want to spar with mayweather

Comment

I would as long as I was in good shape.

Comment

Yes I would.

Comment

Back when I was fighting I sparred several heavyweight pro's for both the money and the experience.

Once, a pro broke my nose and one of my ribs in the 2nd round of our scheduled 10 round sparring session.

Pride is the only thing that kept me on my feet for 10 rounds.

It clearly illustrated to me the huge gap between my abilities and theirs.

Comment

Without a doubt. Id get my ass beaten to hell but it would be a good experience, might even learn something aswell unless they went full out and just beat me up.

Plus how many people are able to say they sparred with a world champion

Comment

I would. I wanted to get Guzman in the gym a few years ago when I heard him and Bradley were sparring, but it never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothMon View Post
                    Is it fair to say if your a grown man, active in a boxing program, you've sparred a pro fighter? A guy I work with has sparred Judah and Mallinaiggi. Its nothing special.
                    Yeah sparring Zab Judah is nothing special...

Comment

Sure, bring on Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X