Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calzaghe does not use weights!(p4pking dedicated thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calzaghe does not use weights!(p4pking dedicated thread)

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
    I have been going about a year now and had 5 fights won 4 lost 1. Weight lifting is good for boxing anyway. That is why ALL pros use weights.
    * Unlike a number of other boxers, Joe Calzaghe does NOT use weights as part of his training. His reasons for this are as follows:

“I don’t use weights because, for me, boxing’s about speed not building muscle”
    heres the article
    http://www.calzaghe-fight-news.com/C...-training.html

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
    Bet on it. If you can't prove it your off ****.
    if you dont know what the bet was about I will tell you. this ***(p4pking) said that all pros use weights and agreed to bet on it him retiring from the forum. I clearly proved that not all pros use weights.
    Last edited by Actus Reus 21; 07-16-2008, 11:22 PM.

this should be good

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by d_lyrik803 View Post
        this should be good
        I know he knows this thread is up and he just lost the bet so Im guessing hes goona ***** out and keep showing his uneducated ass on the forum. I still cant believe this kid tried to say that ALL pros use weights and that he knows what hes talking about. This p4pking guy needs searious mental help

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney17 View Post
          I know he knows this thread is up and he just lost the bet so Im guessing hes goona ***** out and keep showing his uneducated ass on the forum. I still cant believe this kid tried to say that ALL pros use weights and that he knows what hes talking about. This p4pking guy needs searious mental help
          Lmao. He'll have some funny excuse though, bless him.

Comment

i hope you know he wont leave the forum

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
              i hope you know he wont leave the forum
              yea I figured since hes been known to ***** out. His life consists of talking **** and sitting on his computer and sadly attempting to become a keyboard champion. The guy has nothing better to do, so hey why not come on the forum and pretend to be a boxer and **** talk actual boxers. while other people on here are at the gym pushing hard, this *** is sitting on his computer and the only thing hes pushing is keyboard buttons and eating muffins.

Comment

He is not the only one. Weights is osmehting recent, and nobody can argue there was more strenght in epth in the 70's and 80's! They were faster and more fluid too! I would stick to press ups, chin ups and dips. Sime light weights won't do no harm but any routine with alot of weights is silly and has nothing to do with boxing (Reference: Roger Mayweather interview).

Comment

/

yeah your right not ALL boxers use weights,

theirs 1000s of pro boxers so of course not all of them use weights , however many do, hatton dose, and hatton is the ony one to openly admit it, im sure many others do to, mabey its just some weighted gloves or boxing with dumbells, but many boxers use weights for strenght

Comment

Originally posted by rj_ct View Post
                    brother.
                    ________

Comment

Working...
                    X