• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lovemore ndou talkin mad ****

http://www.boxingbuzz.com/peter-klitschko/wheatley7.htm

what do you guys think?

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
    I met Ndou and he hardly said a word and was kinda shy to be honest. Someone is basically speaking for him in my opinion. I talked to Stuart Duncan at length while Ndou hardly said anything. We were badmouthing a fighter he wanted Sam Soliman to face. I had been in the gym with the fighter in question and told Duncan he had no hook cause he broke his left arm before. The guy was a real **** so the inside info made me feel good. We also told some jokes about Anthony Mudine. Duncan called him Mundane.lol

Comment

Originally posted by CletusVanDamme View Post
      I met Ndou and he hardly said a word and was kinda shy to be honest. Someone is basically speaking for him in my opinion. I talked to Stuart Duncan at length while Ndou hardly said anything. We were badmouthing a fighter he wanted Sam Soliman to face. I had been in the gym with the fighter in question and told Duncan he had no hook cause he broke his left arm before. The guy was a real **** so the inside info made me feel good. We also told some jokes about Anthony Mudine. Duncan called him Mundane.lol
      wow honourary aussie right here. yeah ive heard ndou is a humble guy. studyin law at uni and ****. just tryin to make a few bucks for his family talkin some smack. what did duncan have to say about mundine as a fighter?

Comment

wow honourary aussie right here. yeah ive heard ndou is a humble guy. studyin law at uni and ****. just tryin to make a few bucks for his family talkin some smack. what did duncan have to say about mundine as a fighter?
        He was bitching how Soliman got robbed in the first fight against Mudine. He said he was a spoiled ******* or something. This was a few years back. He wasn't impressed with Winky Wright either.

Comment

Originally posted by CletusVanDamme View Post
          He was bitching how Soliman got robbed in the first fight against Mudine. He said he was a spoiled ******* or something. This was a few years back. He wasn't impressed with Winky Wright either.

did u see the fights? first one was a toss up imo. mundine impressed in the second. what was his gripe with winky?

Comment

did u see the fights? first one was a toss up imo. mundine impressed in the second. what was his gripe with winky?
            I saw both fights and try and follow Aussie Boxing. I watched a Lionel Rose Movie as a kid and got interested. The first fight was too close to call, but I thought Soliman pulled it off. He probably has no business at super middleweight though. Mudine has really improved judging by the second fight. I was also impressed. He didn't like his style and thought he was an *******, Asian Sensation said he was a dick in person also. He thought the scores in Wrights fight against Candelo were terrible also.

Comment

o ok. heavy. i dont follow the international scene closely enough so this aussie forum will be good if it kicks off. interesting about wright. i know mundine really wants to fight him.

Comment

he's looking for a good payday.. first he was calling kostya out then gatti he's looking for the dollars

Comment

He's fighting Paul Malignaggi in June on HBO. At least he's having ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X