Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Haye Putting it On Wilder, Wach, Dimitrenko, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Haye Putting it On Wilder, Wach, Dimitrenko, More

Former two-division champion David Haye is preparing for his September 28th showdown with domestic rival Tyson Fury. Haye unleashes his power, defense and hand speed on his giant-sized sparring partners Deontay Wilder, Mariusz Wach, Alexander Dimitrenko and Richard Towers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice montage, Haye looking good in those sparring clips, making Wilder miss and landing a nice right..... surely he will destroy Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      Nice montage, Haye looking good in those sparring clips, making Wilder miss and landing a nice right..... surely he will destroy Fury.
      Haye had Wilder rocking all over the ring. Hayes upper body movement is so underrated, he will have Tyson missing all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        Haye had Wilder rocking all over the ring. Hayes upper body movement is so underrated, he will have Tyson missing all night.
        Surely this is a "slam your house on it" fight?

Comment

A little help please, I can't see the vid.

Comment

Haye looking good and sounds fired up .The size of the other 3 compared to Haye on the second clip looks massive though .

Comment

mostly what i see is haye brushing up on his rabbit punching skills

Comment

There was no reason for the speed disclosure before the video. Haye still looks like a b fighter at best but he is still VERY intrtaining and a huge draw.

Comment

Haye's footwork/movement is the best in heavyweight today. Head reflexes too, dare I say speed?
                  Last edited by AboutBillions; 09-19-2013, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trufightfanatic View Post
                    There was no reason for the speed disclosure before the video. Haye still looks like a b fighter at best but he is still VERY intrtaining and a huge draw.
                    It's a tough world when you can unify your decision, go up in weight and win another world title, defend it a few times, go 12 rounds with the best heavyweight of the era despite giving away nearly 40lbs, and still get labelled a "b fighter".

You, my friend, are a moron.

Comment

Working...
                    X