Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Was Ghost Shook by Money May in Face Off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Was Ghost Shook by Money May in Face Off?

So most of us have by now seen the Face Off commercial teaser promo thing for Showtime of Ghost and Money May face to face.

So lets take a poll and vote, was Ghost shook by Money May's taunting?

UPDATE: for me is i saw the footage shown again on ESPN FNF today and it was bit different angle so I saw more of Robert's face and he looked more like STFU than shook from this angle.

But I think he was not prepared to have a better comeback and he wasnt ready for Floyd to come at him like that from the gate.
    Yes he was shook, come on Robert MAN UP!
    26.40%
    No he was playing the humble good guy role
    36.00%
    Not sure yet?
    5.60%
    It doesn't matter its only pre fight build up
    32.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by TheGR8TESTOAT; 03-09-2013, 04:29 AM. Reason: saw more footage on ESPN today

I would say no, though Floyd got the better of him.

Guerrero is new to this, and he was never really good at trash talk.

Floyd was the first one to bring up ****erotic comments though so that's a huge minus for him. Don't get all gay when you're insulting someone. At least there was no nose kissing like with Ortiz.

Comment

That's where I differentiate from other hardcore fans, people really do question fighters' guts. No, Guerrero was not scared, neither was Broner in their confrontation, neither is Garcia scared of Matthysse. I see it as a disrespect to the sport...

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        I would say no, though Floyd got the better of him.

Guerrero is new to this, and he was never really good at trash talk.

Floyd was the first one to bring up ****erotic comments though so that's a huge minus for him. Don't get all gay when you're insulting someone. At least there was no nose kissing like with Ortiz.

wait Floyd was using ****erotic insults against who? What did he say?

also please vote on the poll its now up thanks

Comment

Of course not.

Comment

I don't know, I don't think Guerrero was shook. He was just caught off guard and isn;t a trash talker so he didn't know what to say.

It's like with Manny Pacquiao this guy never talks trash and laughs during weigh ins or face offs, is he a scared fighter? hell no, probably one of the most ferocious mofos around, so don't let someone being silent or shy fool you sometimes the quiet ones bite the hardest.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              That's where I differentiate from other hardcore fans, people really do question fighters' guts. No, Guerrero was not scared, neither was Broner in their confrontation, neither is Garcia scared of Matthysse. I see it as a disrespect to the sport...
              honestly to me the weighin tells me a lot if anything I remember Ortiz looked straight shook in that weighin and once Floyd put his hand on his neck i knew its over. psychologically sonned HAM there.

Comment

No, he was playing the humble good guy role but it doesn't matter. It's only pre-fight build up.

Comment

I wouldn't say "shook", but judging by his body language he definitely looked uncomfortable. Nobody would really be saying anything if Guerrero hadn't ran his mouth so much in interviews about Floyd. Then when Floyd is his face verbally abusing him, Guerrero had nothing to say and looked rather submissive; just not a good look, I was expecting Guerrero hold his own. What makes it even worse is that after the face off, Guerrero wants to play the tough guy again by stating that when he gets heated he'll just swing.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    I don't know, I don't think Guerrero was shook. He was just caught off guard and isn;t a trash talker so he didn't know what to say.

It's like with Manny Pacquiao this guy never talks trash and laughs during weigh ins or face offs, is he a scared fighter? hell no, probably one of the most ferocious mofos around, so don't let someone being silent or shy fool you sometimes the quiet ones bite the hardest.
                    i agree Manny doesnt trash talk but when others try to intimidate him he just laughs it off which is kinda like reverse psychology and kinda like a indirect way to psyche out your opponent as well.

I didnt really see Robert doing this he looked like he was more stumped and didnt have a good comeback if anything? but id love to see a better angle of roberts face cause all we saw was the side or back view of him getting taunted

Comment

Working...
                    X