Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does your boxing coach charge for private lessons?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your boxing coach charge for private lessons?

Mine charges $20/30mins and $40/1hour. Yours?

Nothing you just gotta show you are serious about it

Comment

40 euros/month and thats with the gym and everything

Comment

Originally posted by prime tyme View Post
        Mine charges $20/30mins and $40/1hour. Yours?
        I do it for free. If someone wants some extra 1 on 1 training, I will happily open the gym if I'm not doing anything.

Comment

nothing just ask

Comment

For a private lesson it is $50 a hour I believe.

Comment

hats off to these guys. you don't have to pay for a coach unless you are at the elite level. just listen and learn. there are many fighters at the top who pay for a big time coach and still lose. it still is talent, luck, and skill. most of the time it's match making. case to the point look at teon kennedy and the fighter who lost to randall bailey. if the coaches/team was watching the opponents closley they would have never made the fights. randall bailey is not an elite fighter but when you can be patient and wait your turn you don't go messin with an experienced fighter with 30/40 ko's. bad match making. find a trainer who has your best interest at heart. if he wants to know how your family is doin or pulls back on training when he see's you are not responding then maybe you have a keeper. do not pay!

Comment

$75 a month.

It's included in the gym fee.

Comment

Technically they're supposed to be 20$ a month aside from gym fees but its

not about the money to them and no one asks unless you give it to them and

even then they're like "did i buy you lunch or sumthin?". as stated earlier, if

your willing to learn, they'll teach. I respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by theproof View Post
                    hats off to these guys. you don't have to pay for a coach unless you are at the elite level. just listen and learn. there are many fighters at the top who pay for a big time coach and still lose. it still is talent, luck, and skill. most of the time it's match making. case to the point look at teon kennedy and the fighter who lost to randall bailey. if the coaches/team was watching the opponents closley they would have never made the fights. randall bailey is not an elite fighter but when you can be patient and wait your turn you don't go messin with an experienced fighter with 30/40 ko's. bad match making. find a trainer who has your best interest at heart. if he wants to know how your family is doin or pulls back on training when he see's you are not responding then maybe you have a keeper. do not pay!
                    Very true, Teon is a friend of mine and while Rigs did show he completely outclassed him I think Teon actually did this fight to support his family. His trainers pushed it and I think they figured they would cash out on him as fast as possible.

Comment

Working...
                    X