Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm embarrassed for Dirrel. He just had an emotional breakdown on live tv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy looks like he thought he just made history. Some very delusional boxers out there.

Comment

Get ready for a trip abroad then, Mr. Andre Dirrell

WBC is tied up for a bit, the IBF is also involved with a mandatory, and the WBO belt is with Arum (who Haymon is persona non grata with).

Fedor Chudinov, after Felix Sturm failed his drug test, is looking for someone to defend his title against a name fighter, likely at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        It was a long winded, incoherent, emotional rant, mixed with a bit of Martin Luther King and Muhammad Ali

Shockingly embarrassing. The wife looked at me like "WTF is wrong with this ******".

Oh yeah, did I mention he was holding a phone in his own face during the interview the whole time while he yelled and screamed incoherently for 2 minutes straight. Even put the interview on hold so he can send a 30 second video to his facebook/twitter fans. Then, once he was finished sending the video, went back to yelling and screaming about a bunch of nothing.

I guess that was his way of making up for the fact that he got dropped by a dude with 6 KO's.

flat out egregious
        In guess Arthur Abraham did some damage to that pea brain

Comment

Andre Dirrell's biggest problem is Andre Dirrell.

If he went into every fight thinking "defense first while boxing my way to a UD",
          no one at 168 could touch him.

Problem is, The Matrix is also "Likes to fight Guy".

In some point in every fight he wants to rumble, usually right after he gets hit with something good.

That was a light-heavy he fought last night. 6 KOs or no it was a bigger man. And it showed.

Yet, when Andre boxed, it was a very easy fight.

Like it would be against practically everyone else at that weight, or anyone else moving up.

Comment

He looked poor last night, and he always seems unable to fight the correct fight. I don't know his level of intelligence/education, but after watching him for the past 5/6 years he seems just dumb in the ring.

And that rant was ridiculous, Tyson fury Esque except zero substance.

Comment

Originally posted by zshaft View Post
              I dunno why you are embarrassed for him? He fought a good fight, a tough fight, dominated and emotionally and proudly declared he was ready for a title. Jeez! That's what boxing is all about, skills and passion. no shame in that. You are just a drama queen trying to hate on his success. Just be happy for him, enjoy the fight>
              Andre...you are losing your marbles. Nobody wants to hear all that ****.

Comment

'He's a good actor'

Comment

Originally posted by zshaft View Post
                  I dunno why you are embarrassed for him? He fought a good fight, a tough fight, dominated and emotionally and proudly declared he was ready for a title. Jeez! That's what boxing is all about, skills and passion. no shame in that. You are just a drama queen trying to hate on his success. Just be happy for him, enjoy the fight>
                  strong first post.

strong join date to post ratio.

Comment

He still would whoop that scurred lil b1tch triple garbage. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Medinabcheatin View Post
                      He still would whoop that scurred lil b1tch triple garbage. ..
                      LOOL, just no!

Comment

Working...
                      X