Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do most attractive white women want in the bedroom? A white guy or a black guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    Alex,

with sincere curiosity and no malice, how old are you bro?
    lmao you scare me, you scare me to the bone, dont ask such questions!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      lmao you scare me, you scare me to the bone, dont ask such questions!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        They want a slick bruvva with a big black.......

bigger, harder, longer lasting, whites win?

Comment

according to the statistics white men/asian women are rather obsessed with each other and jungle fever is an desperate invention of the **** industry
          Last edited by ////; 02-04-2016, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
            those figures are BS! Probably just a ploy to gain attention/money/make a news story.

Even if they are true they dont reflect what people really want.

White men want white women and asians not just freakin asians they mostly prefer white women to asians, but asians are still attractive to them

White women want, white men, and to a lesser extent black men, not asian men

Asian men want asian women mostly, white women to them look how black women look to us white guys, and black women look even worse to them

Asian women want asian guys and white men

Black women want black guys and white guys not asians

Black men want white women and black women

I dont know where Spanish men etc fit in, if they are poor they are less desirable but biologically speaking they are about the same as white guys fior attractiveness they are also Caucasian after all , same goes for spanish etc women they are about teh same as white women and only score lower because they are poor not because they are worse looking biologically

The most numerous interracial couples you see in REAL life reflect what I have said not what the money grabbing news report says.
            Last edited by AlexKid; 02-04-2016, 02:57 PM.

Comment

they want a Puerto Rican that ain't afraid of eating that ass (true story) I dated many white women and they loved it

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                they want a Puerto Rican that ain't afraid of eating that ass (true story) I dated many white women and they loved it
                I dont want women THAT much

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  those figures are BS! Probably just a ploy to gain attention/money/make a news story.

Even if they are true they dont reflect what people really want.

White men want white women and asians not just freakin asians they mostly prefer white women to asians, but asians are still attractive to them

White women want, white men, and to a lesser extent black men, not asian men

Asian men want asian women mostly, white women to them look how black women look to us white guys, and black women look even worse to them

Asian women want asian guys and white men

Black women want black guys and white guys not asians

Black men want white women and black women

I dont know where Spanish men etc fit in, if they are poor they are less desirable but biologically speaking they are about the same as white guys fior attractiveness they are also Caucasian after all , same goes for spanish etc women they are about teh same as white women and only score lower because they are poor not because they are worse looking biologically

The most numerous interracial couples you see in REAL life reflect what I have said not what the money grabbing news report says.
                  Maybe it's different where you're at. Lived in California for a long time now and seen lots of interracial couples. It's definitely the opposite of the television stereotypes. You see a lot more white/asian/hispanic couples.

Reality TV directors and internet pervs are really obsessed with "big dick thugs taking small azn buttholes" but it's so rare to see that same guy getting laid by women under 200 lbs in real life that the whole thing is just hilarious.

Some marketing researcher found out that depressed warcraft nerds with fogged up spectacles are fascinated by black wiener and boom they supplied the goods for $8/month.
                  Last edited by ////; 02-04-2016, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Christ almighty, way too much thought going into this, get out of the house and start fukn some hoes my friend, in your case you might have to pay but **** it you need to get your dick wet !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
                      Christ almighty, way too much thought going into this, get out of the house and start fukn some hoes my friend, in your case you might have to pay but **** it you need to get your dick wet !
                      No I need to collect more data first

Comment

Working...
                      X