Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E nuevo Dia newspaper said today , Rumos pacquiao use ilegal subtance with cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E nuevo Dia newspaper said today , Rumos pacquiao use ilegal subtance with cotto

an article was published today by puerto rico newspaper El Nuevo Dia where they said are rumors that manny pacquiao use some kind of ilegal subtance in the fight with Miguel cotto. according to the news cotto camp is in silence so far.

I'm a Cotto fan, and I still think Pacquiao is legit... The man's work ethic is second to none and he's just damn good, Period. I hope they drop this crap.

Comment

It's all rumors, the newspapers here, the media and the radio should watch what the **** they publish and say, they all sound like immature sore losers.

Comment

They just said that Mayweather and maliggnaggi said so. Nothing new.

Dont try and make seem like they are make up all of this, or something!

Comment

El Nuevo Dia Newspaper is Puerto Rican-Based, Miguel Cotto is Puerto Rican.

/Thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Anto View Post
            an article was published today by puerto rico newspaper El Nuevo Dia where they said are rumors that manny pacquiao use some kind of ilegal subtance in the fight with Miguel cotto. according to the news cotto camp is in silence so far.
            thos is fuking stupid, I am puerto rican, born and raised in the island, not anywhere else, but it pisses me off that every time a boricua loses there are a million excuses. against margo it was the same lame excuse as soon as he beat cotto regardless of the outcome later found out, now against pac it's the same ****, fuk that! cotto lost period and I ve been a fan from day one, but it's a shame that everytime we lose excuses start flying left and right, man the fuk up and take the losses the same fuking way you take the wins. simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
              El Nuevo Dia Newspaper is Puerto Rican-Based, Miguel Cotto is Puerto Rican.

/Thread.
              Says the jelous Dominican,

Read the article first you dum idiot and then talk!!!!!

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if their source was floyd mayweather sr.

Comment

Boricua papers need to stop making excuses and just man up and say,

"our guy got beat".

There is no shame in losing when you're facing great opposition which is what Cotto does.

Or, should we just start making up **** whenever a Rican fighter wins?

Yea, lets try that.

Cintron was on steroids when he beat Angulo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tapatio View Post
                    Boricua papers need to stop making excuses and just man up and say,

"our guy got beat".

There is no shame in losing when you're facing great opposition which is what Cotto does.

Or, should we just start making up **** whenever a Rican fighter wins?

Yea, lets try that.

Cintron was on steroids when he beat Angulo.
                    And you icthes need to start reading the articled before talking ****!!!!

They just states that Malignaggi and Sr accused Pacquiao of it, just like any Boxing Scene article did.

Comment

Working...
                    X