Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im gonna laugh at these ******s if the world doesnt end in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They forgot one major thing........Jeff Goldblum!

Who else is going to play the lead in the movie of the end of the world??

Comment

I dont know what day this is but the Catholic Church since Pentacoast ended last wek hast sent message to all clergy in the world to preach concerning the end of world. That's not S.O.P. (Standard operating procedure.) The Pope's liturgy is apocalyptic. Wierd things astrologically are happening concerning the Pope. Conditionns for the End of World

Gospel Preached to All nations (Done)
      Wars and rumors of wars (done)
      there's many more

I think every condition in the bible for the end of world is fullfilled except the 2 prophets Elias and Enoch from the Book of Revelation. So take heed.

Comment

Interestingly, on Youtube and certain places there's renewed interest like you'd never believe in the writings of Enoch. So maybe that prophet is back in all seriousess.

More people people are currently familiar with Enoch and his writings than ever before in history. Even I've read the Book of Enoch. That counts? Because the entire book of Revelation is symbolic language.
        Last edited by Christus Regnat; 12-03-2008, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Benedict XVI is the last Pope also according the Prophecy of St. Malachi. According that prophecy which seems accurate to me the next Pope is the last pope.

John Paul II (Labore Solis)
          He was born and buried on solar eclipses

Comment

It's time to put the ****ography away and go to confession and go to Traditonal Mass

Comment

Don't people know that the spaniards burnt a **** load of writings from the Mayans when they invaded. Wonder how much info is left out and how much is made up.

All this preaching about the end of the world, war and such others has always been preached about and we've had other wars that according to the bible would mean the end of the world. But didn't happen.

Who wants to live in fear?

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                Don't people know that the spaniards burnt a **** load of writings from the Mayans when they invaded. Wonder how much info is left out and how much is made up.

All this preaching about the end of the world, war and such others has always been preached about and we've had other wars that according to the bible would mean the end of the world. But didn't happen.

Who wants to live in fear?

You ought to live in fear. If many had heard or in your case seen the irefutable word you just saw. They'd be in ashes and sackcloth.

Comment

The Siege of Jerusalem in A.D. 70 prefiguers the end of the world. Either you can listen to the word I'm saying to do and heed my suggestion. And leave Jerusalem or you can stay and be slaughtered. When the Romans cast up a bank around the city and crucified and starved to death the unbelieving Jews and only those who believed vacated the city before the siege.

Comment

Originally posted by Christus Regnat View Post
                    You ought to live in fear. If many had heard or in your case seen the irefutable word you just saw. They'd be in ashes and sackcloth.
                    Wtf are you talking about?

What religion you belive in?

Comment

just cause the world ends dosen't mean the planet will

I'm sure the "world" for the Mayans and other indigenous people did end in a sense when the spaniard colonialists arrived

Comment

Working...
                      X