Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robin Givens Goes On Oprah To Make Sure No One Sides With Mike Tyson!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did she get so ugly. Looks like somebody took a dump on her face.

Comment

Givens was the kiss of death to Tyson. As soon as I saw her and her antics I knew he was screwed. Crocodile tears ,she is not even a good actress.She has tax problems owing $292,000 of unpaid federal taxes. I guess she wants the money from Oprah to help get the IRS off her back

Comment

is this new? did she not see the Tyson Doc? wow kick em while they are down

Comment

Pretty much sums up the mentality of NSB.

About as bad as everyone wishing negative things on Gatti wife from a bunch of Inconclusive media outlets.

Rational thinking would help, because not everything is incased in a boxing ring.

Comment

ill backhand the ***** ma self if i gotta see her face on tv again.....dirty ass goldiggin hypochondriac fake crying *****. sittin there complaining about mike tyson yet thats where how she made most of her money was through mike tyson's popularity....****in ***** ass hoe

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
              When did she get so ugly. Looks like somebody took a dump on her face.

Comment

This ***** is still talking smack about Tyson?
                it's been 21 years and she's still with that ****? ...

women these days surely piss me the fuck off..

Comment

this chic better remember,one of the main reason why her career went stale back in the day was b/c of how she went after tysons money and people didnt like that.

Comment

que chinge puta.

Comment

lol at this LYING WHORE. If MIKE THREW HIS BEST PUNCH AT YOU, YOU WOULD BE DEAD. freaking drama queen.

Comment

Working...
                      X