Racist girls go on rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    you *****h!
    A pedo is someone who likes prepubescent girls/boys. I didn't no racism was tolerated on this forum. I've think I've made a mistake in joining.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustard Boy View Post
      A pedo is someone who likes prepubescent girls/boys. I didn't no racism was tolerated on this forum. I've think I've made a mistake in joining.
      right. 14 is a child. oh yea, you think at 14 girls are done puberty, i forgot.

racism.

you're a ******. get lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        right. 14 is a child. oh yea, you think at 14 girls are done puberty, i forgot.

racism.

you're a ******. get lost.
        According to Judaism. Girls are no longer children at 12 years old.

Comment

perfect for you then, you can go on a recruiting drive at a bhat mitzvah.

Comment

Based on what? A girl having her period young doesn't make her a woman. But i agree, Tim needs to show you more respect.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              Based on what? A girl having her period young doesn't make her a woman. But i agree, Tim needs to show you more respect.
              Idk. Ask Deranged.

Comment

Couldn't get passed the - "Grab your burritos".

I doubt those ignorant little Valley girls have worked a day in their manicured nails, salon going, got a BMW at 16 havin lives. They need to worry more about gettin their GEDs instead of an STD and not being pregnant by the time they're 18, instead of worryin whether the mexican guy next door who works 14 hours a day to support his family has a green card or not.

Comment

Why is this even a surprise? They have no clue how immigrants are essential to the economy.

Typical, they are directing their anger to the wrong area. Instead of being mad at undocumented workers they should be angry at the American companies that keep hiring them.

They act like they are coming in and taking jobs at gun point.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    my right.......

wait..i thought youre a lefty? anyway you should do it ambidextrous so both your arms develop evenly..

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      Why is this even a surprise? They have no clue how immigrants are essential to the economy.

Typical, they are directing their anger to the wrong area. Instead of being mad at undocumented workers they should be angry at the American companies that keep hiring them.

They act like they are coming in and taking jobs at gun point.
                      They don't really even know what they're talking about. That was apparent when the one said 'This is regarding the new LEGISLATOR that got passed'. They don't even know the difference between a legislator and a legislation.

Comment

Working...
                      X