Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In order to steal the September date from Canelo, who will F$M have to fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    All these posts about the Cotto fight being boring... Did you guys even watch the first fight? Seriously, no trolling whether you thought it was a wide win for Floyd whatever. The fight was one of the least boring Floyd fights he's ever had. People were calling Floyd old after that fight and this was when Cotto was washed up for the second or third time. You must be stupid to think that fight was boring and would be less entertaining than Khan, Thurman, Danny or any other fight Floyd can be in other than GGG. Cotto did not get outclassed anywhere Canelo or Manny. Hell he won as many rounds as the other two did combined. You can think he lost by a lot, but boring? Just trolling or stupidity.
    It wasnt as boring as MayPac but it was still pretty one-sided. Floyd didnt move as much in the Cotto fight and thats why it was entertaining in spots. With Pac, Floyd moved consistently because he knew Pac was dangerous. Floyd fought way more cautious in the Pac fight then in the Cotto fight.

Point being nobody wants to see the Cotto rematch. There is no market for that fight except you hardcore Cotto fans. The only saving grace would be MayGGG in Sept at a catchweight of 155, but I know thats close to impossible. Cotto and Canelo is a def must by the end of the year, bottom line.

Comment

Comment

My vote would be for Lucas Matthysse but I doubt that happens but I have a feeling it'll be a choice between Amir Khan or Keith Thurman I think.

Comment

Working...
        X