Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Demands Mayweather Jr. After Berto Beatdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would be easy for chicken floyd to accept the challenge and run for the win...and to fact that guerrero is a lefty...he would boast again that no lefty could ever win against him...so he need not fight pacquiao...

Comment

I made a thread about a couple months ago saying that Mayweather will fight Guerrero for his comeback fight. It's a smaller guy moving up and he has a belt...If Mayweather was a serial killer this is how he would choose his victims

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
        I made a thread about a couple months ago saying that Mayweather will fight Guerrero for his comeback fight. It's a smaller guy moving up and he has a belt...If Mayweather was a serial killer this is how he would choose his victims
        Guerrero doesn't have a belt...

Comment

I truly hope they don't make this fight, especially at 154. I just don't consider Berto the kind of win that gets you a fight with Mayweather. But I guess it worked for Victor Ortiz(sad to say).

Comment

Guerrerro needs to get credit for stopping Berto's revisionist tale of the fight when he was talking to Max right after the fight. Berto was trying to blame the ref for the fight when he got beat up like a rag doll

And I already predicted this is gonna be the next fight for floyd. HBO was all over that idea tonight and if the fight does happen than floyd will lose. Hes looking fat after he got out of jail and Cotto put it on him and hes slow and has low workrate compared to guerrerro

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Guerrero doesn't have a belt...
              He is interim WBC, and Floyd is the WBC champion. If Floyd fights at 147 Guerrero is at the head of the line if Floyd wants to keep his belt

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                It's already made!! Golden boy already made this up! They know Floyd will duck Pac. So the only way for them to make money is built a fighter that will be approved by Floyd! Guerrero's a former featherweight, dont punch as hard and hittable! Approved by Floyd!!!
                Let me take you down memory lane.What does Nate campbell,Yuri Foreman,Juan Guzman and Sergio Martinez have in common?Pacquiao ducked them all in favor of easy opponents to win belts.And remember when Floyd offered Pac 50/50 3 years ago just as long Pacquiao take a random drug and he was even willing to give Pacquaio a 14 day cutoff since taking blood supposedly weakens him.What did Pac do?He turned it down cause he was`nt confident that his juicing self would beat the test.He wanted 24 days so he can easily beat the test.

And after that Floyd said 14 days cut on testing and 50/50 split on money is off the table then Pac says he willing to go for a 14 day cutoff lol.

And after Pac lost to marquez Floyd offered 40 mil cause Pac stocks was down substantailly but then he Chose a fighter from a lower weight class for chump change.

So Pac is not only the real cherry picker but he`s also a weight drainer and a former roid user who waited to when the roids is out of his system to agree to random testing.

Comment

dudes approve Pac vs Rios but wanna complain if the Ghost gets Floyd?!? ...doesn't really make sense for either dude to fight anybody but each other but it is what it is....I approve of Guerrero getting his Floyd dance....dude won't win but he'll get payed and thats what the players in this game is after

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    He is interim WBC, and Floyd is the WBC champion. If Floyd fights at 147 Guerrero is at the head of the line if Floyd wants to keep his belt
                    I know, Guerrero is basically Mayweather mandatory if he wants to keep his belt at 147, I was replying to the poster who ironically had Cotto and Tito in his Sig and avatar talking or implying that Mayweather would "Pick on" Guerrero because he has a "Belt" lol, Posters like him thinks Mayweather is some God-like being or something, As much as I would rather Mayweather fight someone else there isn't that many top options for him in around 147/154.... Pacquiao doesn't want the fight, Martinez is at 160 and a fight with him at 154 would probably be another Andre Ward-Chad Dawson...Who else? And how old is Mayweather now along with his dumb inactivity? So yea I don't mind seeing him fight Guerrero, if that makes me a flo-mo then yes count me in lol..

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
                      it would be easy for chicken floyd to accept the challenge and run for the win...and to fact that guerrero is a lefty...he would boast again that no lefty could ever win against him...so he need not fight pacquiao...
                      Floyd stood toe to toe in his last 3 fights, but he's gonna "run" against a natural 130lb fighter? you're a hater bro, stop posting plz you're embarrassing yourself

Comment

Working...
                      X