Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe in conspiracy theories in BOXING???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe in conspiracy theories in BOXING???

Do you believe in conspiracy theories in BOXING???

You know....refs in on the take....promoters/mangers predetermining bouts.....Witch hunts to get one boxer or the other.....all to reach a SPECIFIC goal???

NOTE:

CORRUPTION IS DIFFERENT THAN CONSPIRACIES PEOPLE!!!
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 09-22-2011, 03:29 PM.

Yes I believe the fight was fixed and fighters are still getting paid to take dives.

All you need to do is follow the MONEYSZ

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      Yes I believe the fight was fixed and fighters are still getting paid to take dives.

All you need to do is follow the MONEYSZ
      examples???

and keep in mind im not talking bout CORRUPTION.....corruption is ramped we all know this......im talkin bout CONSPIRACIES to get obtain a specific goal.....
      Last edited by extracurRICular; 09-22-2011, 02:31 PM.

Comment

yes I do
        look at Cheap Shot bummweather trying so hard to cover up him ****sexuality!
        He talks tuff and trys to ooze macho ness yet he surrounds himself with pure guys!
        Now he has this high price money grubbing hoe Ms Jackson engaged to him outof no where! All she wants is money something he will be able to give her for the next few years until he pisses it away

another example is
        the whole pac and floyd thing, none have really challenged themselves in the last few years with the exception of ortiz and Hatton for pac
        oscar works with floyd yet he tried to sign pac so he coulld create a super fight and take all the money
        when it comes down to it its all about money
        Cortez was paid to look away and allow Cheap SHot bummweather the chance to KO dumb Ortiz out

Comment

Oh yeah there is real talk. Ref's looking elsewhere when fighters are getting coldcocked? That's why I think Mattysse wasn't on the card, because he wouldn't sell himself for Morrales's title. Wifey's betting & winning big on 4th round ko's. Cursing out 80 year olds? Balrog type headbutts? Too much coincidence.

Comment

Ramos was paid to take a dive to help the November card. There should be no doubt about that.

I'm sure it wasn't an isolated incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Balrog type headbutts?
              What's a "Balrog" type headbutt? I never heard of this before.

Comment

sonny liston took a dive in his second fight with Cassius Clay.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Oh yeah there is real talk. Ref's looking elsewhere when fighters are getting coldcocked? That's why I think Mattysse wasn't on the card, because he wouldn't sell himself for Morrales's title. Wifey's betting & winning big on 4th round ko's. Cursing out 80 year olds? Balrog type headbutts? Too much coincidence.
                  Didn't she make 2Gs? Idk if that's winning big.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                    What's a "Balrog" type headbutt? I never heard of this before.
                    Balrog is a boxer in the game Street Fighter that headbutts a lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X