Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rip S.A.M.U.R.A.I

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up until his brother posted the bad news, I was under the impression that S A M U R A I was a pinoy. I always saw him post in the Pinoy Lounge so I naturally thought he was pinoy, I guess I wasn't the only one that thought this. I guess it was a testament to S A M's deep love and admiration to us pinoys and pinoy boxers. The feeling was mutual, I don't know any pinoys on here that do not have deep respect and appreciation for S A M. He will always remain as one of us as an honorary Pinoy. Here's to you pare:

He was a kababayan and we will always cherish his posts in the Pinoy lounge,

paalam pare..

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, Sam was a Pinoy.

R.I.P. SAMURAI...

Comment

wow! just sad... RIP SAM.

Comment

r.i.p samurai

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
            I came here to despel any rumors of Sam's passing away. All i can tell you is he died of a brain hemmorage. I'm also posting here in the Pinoy forum because i want to tell you how much he loved the Pinoy people and your beautiful, rich, deep culture, as I do, and he loved Manny and what he did for your country.

He took being an "honorary Pinoy" as a gigantic compliment, and he was proud of it. And grateful. He always spoke sooo highly of you and he has been responsible for some of my good friendships with some here. He was into web development and other graphical stuff, and knew his stuff when it comes to computers.

He even made an intel graphic that said "Pinoy Inside", instead of "Intel Inside". I remember teasing him about it, telling him he had Pinoy envy...lol. He took it as it was meant, a friendly joke. He had a great sense of humor. He is the best friend i ever had online, and was as close to a real life friend as you can get. We talked every day.

It seems we just never ran out of things to chat about. We shared much in common...music, spiritual beliefs, our love of boxing, among many other things. He sent me a link of him playing guitar, and he was really very good! He played on a professional level, and we even had the same kind of taste in music, although his ventured into other aspects apart from jazz than myself.

I accidently deleted it when cleaning out my old pm's. Wish i still had it...Anyway, just wanted to tell you all how much he loved his good standing in the Pinoy community, and considered himself one among you. He loves you. And he is loved back, and will be sorely missed. I hope this tradjedy will bring us all closer together and make the forums a more peaceful, better place for his presense and influence.

He warmly welcomed new people and was a generous soul, giving many of his points away at times. He was famous for his guide on how to max points properly with dual windows, and taught me well..lol. But he made an entire detailed thread about it and how and when to bank your points and the interest system....etc.

He loved helping people and had a big heart. Well, i have been known for rambling, so i will stop now, and just say, I am grateful to have been a close friend of his and admired and loved him, as many of you do.
            God bless you S A M U R A I, be at peace.
            your friend always,
            jaz
            kakalungkot naman... very sad. RIP Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
              I came here to despel any rumors of Sam's passing away. All i can tell you is he died of a brain hemmorage. I'm also posting here in the Pinoy forum because i want to tell you how much he loved the Pinoy people and your beautiful, rich, deep culture, as I do, and he loved Manny and what he did for your country.

He took being an "honorary Pinoy" as a gigantic compliment, and he was proud of it. And grateful. He always spoke sooo highly of you and he has been responsible for some of my good friendships with some here. He was into web development and other graphical stuff, and knew his stuff when it comes to computers.

He even made an intel graphic that said "Pinoy Inside", instead of "Intel Inside". I remember teasing him about it, telling him he had Pinoy envy...lol. He took it as it was meant, a friendly joke. He had a great sense of humor. He is the best friend i ever had online, and was as close to a real life friend as you can get. We talked every day.

It seems we just never ran out of things to chat about. We shared much in common...music, spiritual beliefs, our love of boxing, among many other things. He sent me a link of him playing guitar, and he was really very good! He played on a professional level, and we even had the same kind of taste in music, although his ventured into other aspects apart from jazz than myself.

I accidently deleted it when cleaning out my old pm's. Wish i still had it...Anyway, just wanted to tell you all how much he loved his good standing in the Pinoy community, and considered himself one among you. He loves you. And he is loved back, and will be sorely missed. I hope this tradjedy will bring us all closer together and make the forums a more peaceful, better place for his presense and influence.

He warmly welcomed new people and was a generous soul, giving many of his points away at times. He was famous for his guide on how to max points properly with dual windows, and taught me well..lol. But he made an entire detailed thread about it and how and when to bank your points and the interest system....etc.

He loved helping people and had a big heart. Well, i have been known for rambling, so i will stop now, and just say, I am grateful to have been a close friend of his and admired and loved him, as many of you do.
              God bless you S A M U R A I, be at peace.
              your friend always,
              jaz
              awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. farewell sam

Comment

I think Sam is a half pinoy. We talk in tagalog sometimes. I'm just shock to know that he already past away. He was my first friend here in NSB.. . RIP in Sam

Comment

Great dude, we'll miss him.

Comment

napakabait na e-friend.. paalam kaibigan..

Comment

Paalam SAMURAI

May you walk in eternal Peace brother.

Comment

Working...
                      X