No announcement yet.

Scary,Sad and ****ed up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by badblood View Post
    Mock me BadBlood, please, because I feed off that. You are only upset because at 18 years old, I know my priorities. I know that if it wasn't for this country I couldn't do what I want, or say what I want. You feel the same way. But unlike you, i'm willing to sacrifice everything and anything, so when I come home, I can enjoy my freedoms, and everyone else can as well. I love my country, and I want to be able to say, I have served it. Laugh at me Badblood, but just because I'm doing more with my life at 18 then you are now, doesn't mean you should be a dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATWA View Post
      Mock me BadBlood, please, because I feed off that. You are only upset because at 18 years old, I know my priorities. I know that if it wasn't for this country I couldn't do what I want, or say what I want. You feel the same way. But unlike you, i'm willing to sacrifice everything and anything, so when I come home, I can enjoy my freedoms, and everyone else can as well. I love my country, and I want to be able to say, I have served it. Laugh at me Badblood, but just because I'm doing more with my life at 18 then you are now, doesn't mean you should be a dick.
      Your typing it up on a boxing forum playing soldier. Pathetic.

Comment

• Baya and Drew>Badblood and Atwas argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by badblood View Post
          Your typing it up on a boxing forum playing soldier. Pathetic.
          Playing soldier?! Yes Badblood, I am pretending. When I come home from BCT I will post pictures of me in my camo, and me with my gun, and we will see. Don't be jealous because you are a ****ing deadbeat truck driver when i'll be making more money then you firing a gun. You're pathetic sir.

Comment

• Soldiers don't get great pay especially a private

Comment

• the middle east has never really seen peace since mesopotamia and americas activity there is pointless bec it will just fall apart after we leave

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_Ryan View Post
                Soldiers don't get great pay especially a private
                I am not joining for the money. I will be making around $300 a week unless i'm in combat, in which I will recieve combat pay. I'm joining for the training I will get, because when I come out, im going to school for criminal justice, and then the police academy. The money is an extra for me.

Comment

• DAMN!! Baya is OWNING and he's aint playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_Ryan View Post
                    Soldiers don't get great pay especially a private
                    Ive moved in some Military ppl,and let me say.Seems like a lot of the high ranked ppl get good pay. half million dollars houses and all.

Comment

• yeh the army is just like a business the higher up you are i.e rank the more money you get

Comment

Working...
                      X