Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glenn Beck refuses to define 'white culture' (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Glenn Beck refuses to define 'white culture' (video)

Last edited by Breakbeat; 09-26-2009, 11:17 AM.

No video.

This thread might turn out to be a stinker.

Ask for my help and you shall receive it.

Comment

Glen Beck is a moron, that guy annoys the hell out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        No video.

This thread might turn out to be a stinker.

Ask for my help and you shall receive it.

*Fixed it* That other site had ****ty embed code.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
          *Fixed it* That other site had ****ty embed code.
          I see.

Damn.. I was really looking forward to making some more cheap insults.

Comment

Katie Couric is one smarmy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
              Katie Couric is one smarmy ****.

Yeah she is by asking what he meant by 'White Culture'.

Comment

White culture - see Obama's upbringing by his mother after his deadbeat alcoholic dad went back to Africa after two years, and later by his white grandparents who sent him to a private school, in Hawaii. Though I can't see how a guy who was mentored by Frank Marshall Davis and then sat in a Church listening to Reverend Wright could do anything but hate white culture.

That **** Couric caught him in an ADHD moment, congrats, and good to see you care so much about American commentators. Get used to him, his ratings are skyrocketing (already over 3 million viewers) and he's not going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
                  Yeah she is by asking what he meant by 'White Culture'.
                  If Beck had answered honestly he would probably have been fired.

http://www.openmarket.org/2007/11/20...ty-consultant/

Arlington Schools Hire Race-Baiting Diversity Consultant

In 2002, the Seattle Schools hired him to “educate” their students and staff about racism. Singleton promotes the crudest imaginable racial stereotypes, such as claiming that “’white talk’ is ‘verbal, impersonal, intellectual’ and ‘task-oriented,’ while ‘color commentary’ is ‘nonverbal, personal, emotional’ and ‘process-oriented.’” He incessantly complains about “the ubiquity of white privilege and racism.” To illustrate how white people should behave, he points to an ashamed, self-hating white teacher who said that “although I often try to seek counsel of colleagues of color, it is inevitable that times arise where it’s only after the fact that one of them points out some flaw in my reasoning. The flaws are often the result of my ingrained Whiteness and my own blindness to its perpetual presence.”

Under Singleton’s influence, the Seattle Schools defined “individualism” as a form of “cultural racism,” said that only whites can be racist, and claimed that planning ahead (”future time orientation”) is a white characteristic that it is racist to expect minorities to exhibit.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Glen Beck is a moron, that guy annoys the hell out of me.
                    Of course he annoys the hell out of you. Most of his audience is white which proves in itself there is such a thing as white culture.

Comment

Working...
                    X