Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After that performance, Stevenson > Kovalev. Do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are excited again about Stevenson b/c of the Williams fight? Go back a watch how Williams was losing to Edwin Rodrgiuez and how he got lucky with a hail-mary punch.

Stevenson was taken deep rounds by Fonfara & Bellew. Kovalev won't be as nice.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, Kovalev is bigger and stronger than Stevenson.

Comment

I just don't see anything great about stevenson. I think kovalev destroys him. And at least ward and kovalev is supposedly happen. That's a big fight. Stevenson is fighting himself into obscurity. He ran to haymon when him and kovalev were on a collision cause.
        And didn't kovalevs promoter pull out of the purse bid because she knew she couldn't win and kovalev has a contract with hbo so he can't fight on a different network. Think that's what the reasoning behind that was.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
          I love seeing Kovalev losing on the poll, ha ha, damn!
          Lol were you really refreshing till Stevenson took a 1point lead, that made your day? You sad thing

Comment

It's hilarious that people actually thought Williams would give Stevenson trouble. What a joke.

The best part is, chilemba would beat Stevenson

Comment

Really, a 4 round war where Stevenson got smacked around a lot made you think he beats Kovalev?

Comment

I can't even imagine how badly Kovalev would have beaten Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Really, a 4 round war where Stevenson got smacked around a lot made you think he beats Kovalev?
                  Kovalev got smacked around by light punching Chilemba.

Isaac hit Kovalev more than he did Bellew....if he had any power it would have been a long night for that cheating Russian.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I can't even imagine how badly Kovalev would have beaten Williams.
                    Looked like shi.t against Chilemba...and will get whipped badly by Andre Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Looked like shi.t against Chilemba...and will get whipped badly by Andre Ward.
                      Chilemba was never knocked down and is super hard to box and look good. But what do you know?

Comment

Working...
                      X