Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Golovkin Will Have 3 Fights Prior To Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
    lol well, guess we got fans on here that will never be pleased. NEVER, lol its so funny. LIKE FOREAL which fight will make the fans happy ?? lol GGG is KOING people in his weight class, hes not fighting anyone FROM 147 yet, NOT YET! There are dudes on here who will never be happy even if all the fighters of the past were in their primes and faced each other on the same day. some of you fans on this blog are worse than girls lol sheesh! GGG VS ANYONE he beats the bricks off them. CANELO WAS TOOOOOO SCARED. WHAT A GIRL!
    These "fans" are *****ez... but GGG needs to let BJS cash out against him. Its worth it

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
      dont dare act like his stock hasnt dropped ...117-111!!!

CANELO WONT FIGHT LARA 2, ANDRADE, NOR JAMAL CHARLO...

very much protected...
      Didn't Andrade get stripped for retiring???

Charlo didn't look all that good against Trout who is on a losing streak.

Lara good GOD that was a TERRIBLE fight. Lara ran the entire fight and refused to do anything. He RAN. Compubox Mayweather/Canelo and Canelo/Lara. See what someone can do when NOT running.

Is GGG refusing to fight Lara as well??? I'm me we were ALL told Monroe Jr. Was more known and dangerous than Lara DOE!!!

Comment

Protected from WHO??? No bodies???

Andrade like I said doesn't fight. Lara won't fight. And Charlo is going to lose his next fight. Lol....
        Last edited by Shadoww702; 07-27-2016, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
          if canelo takes the top fights he doesnt even make it to ggg...but regardless 3 more fights is a long to time to stick around mw waiting on some handshake agreement...I'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE...this camp reminds me of the little engine that could...we COULD fight canelo next year...fuk outta here
          Pretty much. Its on both guys though. Canelo has caught all the ****, but this is really no different. Its about money, and that is it. Neither guy is better than the other till they get in the ring and prove it.

Comment

K2's gonna have to do a **** ton of dancing because there's no way that Golovkin is going to be allowed (if the boxing public is worth anything) to have three fights in the next 15 months yet not have to fight Daniel Jacobs, Erislandy Lara, or Chris Eubank Jr (K2 can simply go on low-balling the offer for Saunders while he looks elsewhere for better money).

Kell Brook
            Jorge Sebastian Heiland [WBC mandatory defense]
            [WBA mandatory defense/pay up for WBO 160 champ Billy Joe Saunders]

Comment

Translation: Loeffler announces the 2017 Lil G "Tomato Can" Tour

Nelo is the baker, bread man and banker atm....the kid got the juice so he got Lil G looking and talking thirsty...,that mfer dehydrated ....so they're gonna crush cans until 2018?!?....Nelo holds the remote control and he just put Lil G's career on pause...but you ppl will continue to rank him p4p and call him avoided....if a cat doesn't want to fight a dog, then the dog should search for other dogs to rumble...stop pursuing cats because it's easy for a dog to look viscous when he go cat hunting...other dogs been barking at Lil G but he ignored them and continued hunting cats #Facts

Comment

3 mismatches then. He's taking no risks until he gets his pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  I like the idea of GGG vs. Canelo for ALL the Belts in 2017. Saunders is on the next undercard so at least GB I s working with them.

Ggg hopefully

Jacobs
                  Eubank Jr. Over Heiland for the Mando.
                  Johnson cover other Mando.
                  Canelo!!!!

Canelo

Saunders
                  Eubank (If GGG doesn't get him)
                  GGG
                  In an ideal world, man...

TBH I'll be happy if half of those matchups are made but here's hoping. At least both Canelo - Saunders and GGG - Eubank (depending both on Sr and on how well GGG sells on the UK PPV) look quite promising.

Jacobs? IDK... I'd love to see him fight either of them, but with the ongoing beef between GBP and Haymon and HBOs apparently modest budget my spidey senses are telling me neither happens in the next 12 months.

Tureano, Lee, NDNJ ... all reasonable fights for the fillers. I'd actually like to see Lemieux vs Canelo too, but my gut tells me it ain't happening.

Comment

What they're saying makes sense. If this proposed fight is for 2017, then yes, GGG has time to fit in 3 fights. I just don't see the Canelo fight happening anytime, anyway. I think Canelo skips it again.

If Glovkin wants all the belts, he needs to get to BJS before Canelo does.

Comment

Let's hope the WBA makes GGG vs. Jacobs happen! What if Mora beats Jacobs? Who would GGG fight after Brook?

Comment

Working...
                      X