Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

true or false; canelo has no prob. fighting GGG, it's his handlers (GB,ODLH) who dont

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    False! Oscar didn't want him to fight Lara and he got that fight done!
    oscar was on rehab back then, supossedly it was shaeffer who didnt want it, and i dont think that canelo respected richard the way he does oscar, he even admires oscar... not saying he cant demand this fight, but i think the he is actually listening to oscars advice, but i have to say it, oscar has screwed over some decisions lately ...

Comment

Canelo just doesn't want to fight at 160, but Cenalo/GGG fall of 2017 so why do you see people still attacking Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
        Canelo just doesn't want to fight at 160, but Cenalo/GGG fall of 2017 so why do you see people still attacking Canelo?
        i think that calling out ggg only to fight someone else is the main reason, and the criticism is well desrved for that matter... canelo taking a couple of tune ups to adjust at the full 160 limit before fighting GGG shoudnt bother anyone since he already vacated...

Comment

I am not a Canelo fan. I would even say that I'm a bordeline hater.

But I can tell you that the decision not to fight ggg has absolutely nothing to do with physical fear. It was 100% business.

Golden Boy wants full control over the negotiations. They are not leaving potentially millions of dollars on the table for the wbc.

They are going to fight ggg whenever they goddamn please.

Comment

Working...
          X