X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
    Just read that messi is retiring from playing for Argentina
    That's too bad. The World Cup is two years away. He's 29, I think he would be fit enough to compete in that one at a reasonably high level.

But it is what it is. They had 3 chances in these last 3 years and they just came up short every single time.

Comment

• He'll come out of retirement for the next world cup.

This sounds like a heat of the moment over reaction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Wow the yanks have gone full ****** in here.

3 vs 3 .

SMDH i didn't think even a child woild suggest something so stupid.
        It works for hockey. Just brainstorming on the fly to try and make your little **** sport a bit more palatable during tie games and this is the thanks I get.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
          Just read that messi is retiring from playing for Argentina
          What kind of ***** retires in his prime at 29 with loads of talent around him and the WC just 2 years away?

He hasn't got Xavi and co supporting him so he throws his toys out of the pram

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            It works for hockey. Just brainstorming on the fly to try and make your little **** sport a bit more palatable during tie games and this is the thanks I get.
            little? biggest sport in the world mate.. and we don't need crap fat yank ideas.. trying to "improve" an already perfect game..

Nothing in sports is as nerve wracking as watching your country or club team in an important penalty shootout

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              What kind of ***** retires in his prime at 29 with loads of talent around him and the WC just 2 years away?

Didn't Scholes retire at 29?

Comment

• **** just got real, Mane is having a medical. Big name signings are now happening.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

It's easier when you have the best players in the world at their positions, on your team.

Even then, with Argentina, he has the best striker in the premier league, one of La Liga's best defenders, plus quality throughout the whole midfield. He has no excuse. ZERO

Specially when he is the one shooting his penalties into the 15 row. Something he has done quite often when the bright lights are on.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      It's easier when you have the best players in the world at their positions, on your team.

Even then, with Argentina, he has the best striker in the premier league, one of La Liga's best defenders, plus quality throughout the whole midfield. He has no excuse. ZERO

Specially when he is the one shooting his penalties into the 15 row. Something he has done quite often when the bright lights are on.
                      Very weak to retire.

Tarnishes his legacy for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X