No announcement yet.

Floyd is a Revolutionary for pulling this Contrarian move in picking Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
    REMEMBER THIS LITTLE GEM, of all the experts picking Guerrero to win in 2011 while he didn't even have a Welterweight fight yet?

It's the 9/11 inside job of Boxing, equivalent. And everyone was involved in it, from these trainers to the media outlets posting this article.

They want to reflate and recreate that Margarito bubble of 2007-2008, and give Guerrero, a scrapper the sympathy payday because of his Cancer stricken wife. A good feel good story. This guy was on the side lines for a whole year doing nothing, and all of a sudden after that article, they carefully maneuvered him, including feeding him a Off-The-PED's Berto who was no longer in his PED-prime. It was all but certain that this was the next fight for Floyd. But Floyd pulled the contrarian move and pulled the rug from underneath them, by picking a starving brother from St.Louis to get the payday instead of a HBO creation - before he faces Canelo.

In return for upsetting the applecart, he got everyone talking and complaining about it, with the message boards going viral. The interest in Floyd-Guerrero was on the same level as Wladimir Klitschko VS (insert inferior fighter here who will clearly lose by forgone conclusion). The only thing left now if for him to go on ESPN and find a Brian Kenny type to argue with, and try and justify his opponent; IT WILL BE CLASSIC.

*I expect a lot of Greed K's from Floyd boy's, nuthuggers, Flomo's and the like. I forgot the terminology around here.

You're looking way too deep into this. Fact of the matter is the fight sucks, alexander is undeserving of the shot, and it wont even be entertaining viewers will be asleep by round 5.

Comment

Fighting Alexander is better than fighting Guerrero, but Bradley would have been better than either, in my opinion.

It's odd how people would rather see Floyd fight somebody who only fought twice at WW, and never fought at LWW, rather than a younger WW beltholder , previous LWW beltholder.

Even Mathysse (currently fighting at 140lbs), would have been better than Guerrero, in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
      X