Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a confession to make, I'm getting sick of Manny Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giant Pinas View Post
    Seriously? Come on bro its an angry white boy trying represent listening to eminem albums.
    im not white or filipine kid.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      its true tho i was a pac fan before he frauded his way up the p4p rankings. how you gonna be a top fighter and refuse to take a drug tests?? is that a real champ?
      true story, people like to hate on floyd but hes always kept it clean. not once can anyone accuse him of doping.

Comment

im not white or filipine kid.
        funny gifs
        It doesnt matter what you are. Your hanging on the nuts of Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant Pinas View Post
          It doesnt matter what you are. Your hanging on the nuts of Mayweather.
          ill let someone else take care of u
          Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          An ironic name when you consider that India and Philippines are tied for smallest average penis size in the world.

Comment

he has the brain capacity of a 3rd grader and its quite sickening.
            Then I look and see adrien broner in your avy. DOUBLE FACE PALM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Someone end this alt
              matter of time!

Comment

ill let someone else take care of u

Bring it broner ball licker.

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
                  true story, people like to hate on floyd but hes always kept it clean. not once can anyone accuse him of doping.

Comment

Sick of top rank and there ****ty inhouse fights
                    Manny comes across as a nice enough fella but his fans are ****ing mental
                    Anyone else who is so blatantly against better drug testing would get hammered by fans and media alike
                    He can lose a fight and not need to rematch cos he is Pacquiao and can do no wrong
                    He can turn down a fight and the fighter wanting the fight is called the coward

Your dealing with a cult like bunch when you try talk to a Pacquiao fan

Comment

I've been a fan of his forever, I've stood by him forever and took abuse on this forum for that

I became a fan because I was fascinated how he operated in the ring,
                      He was/is exciting in nearly every way, I couldn't not respect him for that and could watch him in the ring allday...

But over the last two years in particular (now more than ever,)
                      I'm getting sick of him. I respect he is a religious nut family man blah blah... whatever...

But he's 33 now and going on about all this religious shit and it's just becoming boring at this stage, it seems like he doesn't care about boxing anymore and just wants to talk about "Politics and religioun," I mean wtf is he doing in congress? he has the brain capacity of a 3rd grader and its quite sickening.

In my opinion Manny needs to get back in the ring against a legit foe, I don't care who it's against just not a damn 4th marquez fight. Don't take this thread wrong,
                      I don't think he's ducking anyone, At the moment I can't say how good he still is, but I do think he could still beat most guys out there right now, excluding Floyd...

I hope the rumours of him getting his hunger back where true and we get to see him back in the ring again like his younger days,
                      But he needs to get out of his own ass and focus on what made who he is today.

Personally, I'm sick of Adrien Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X