Collapse
No announcement yet.

if Hitler had kids? would we accept them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They'd have been killed if he did, he affected too many peoples lives. There'd have been quite a few people wanting to wipe out his bloodline as some sort of payback.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou
      Not only would I accept them, I would have sex with them and breed a master race.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
        Not only would I accept them, I would have sex with them and breed a master race.
        While I have no doubt you're serious, you can't breed a master race getting banged up the ass and swallowing load after load of Nazi jizz.

Comment

Yes - he kids arent to blame unless they themselves did a crime too. Say they were little when their idiot dad died, why should be convict them of his crimes?

That's not justice. I know Joseph Gobbells (sp) and others had kids - they have totally spoken out against their idiot parents. Each person is an individual.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            While I have no doubt you're serious, you can't breed a master race getting banged up the ass and swallowing load after load of Nazi jizz.
            If I send you a tray of doughnuts will you stop stalking me?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Are you kidding? Their children would get paid millions of dollars for participating in their own weekly half-hour reality dating TV show.

It would be titled 'The Reich One'.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                Hitler had some distance relatives that moved to the US and changed their last name and dont want to be known for obvious reasons.
                This. There were several that didn't even know they were related to Hitler as it was kept secret from them.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                  Yes - he kids arent to blame unless they themselves did a crime too. Say they were little when their idiot dad died, why should be convict them of his crimes?

That's not justice. I know Joseph Gobbells (sp) and others had kids - they have totally spoken out against their idiot parents. Each person is an individual.
                  I was told (though i havent bothered to follow it up) that quite a few prominent Nazi's relatives committed suicide

Comment

A famous Nazi's daughter (I forget which one) refused to have kids as she didn't want them to live with the stigma she did

Comment

obama was one of hitler's kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X