No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pier Olivier Cote Likely For Bute vs. Froch Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pier Olivier Cote Likely For Bute vs. Froch Undercard

According to sources in InterBox, hot junior welterweight prospect Pier Olivier Cote (18-0, 12KOs) is a likely candidate to appear on the Lucian Bute-Carl Froch undercard. The anticipated super middleweight clash between Bute and Froch takes place on May 26th at the Capital FM Arena in Nottingham. Cote was scheduled to face Mauricio Herrera on February 3rd on Shotime, but he fell ill a few weeks before the fight and withdrew. Last year Cote scored four wins, including a very impressive two-round knockout of Jorge Luis Teron on Showtime.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This kid impressed me with his explosiveness against Teron. Hopefully if EPIX televises they put his fight on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      This kid impressed me with his explosiveness against Teron. Hopefully if EPIX televises they put his fight on tv.
      i was impressed as well. it was to bad the herrera fight fell through but i hope they give him a stern test and maybe this will interest showtime to pull their heads out of their asses the next time they think about rejecting a fight between the #2 and #3 168lbers in the world

Comment

Working...
      X