Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chisora's Punishment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's wrong if he gets any sort of "you can't box" type punishment, whether it's a year or lifetime or even two days.

What exactly did he do that was so terrible? It's not his actions, he tackled Haye after getting hit with a bottle, that's about it. It's not his words, lots of boxers have said things that bad, and they are just words.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
      I wouldn't ban either of them. And if they do, I'm not watching another fight based in Britain until their suspensions expire.
      this^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I can dig it!!!

Comment

If the Police haven't charged him with anything I don't see why the BBBC should he's already going to lose his purse over this whole event that should be enough.

maybe a suspended sentence might keep him in check, but a lifetime ban would be stupid.

I remember when boxing was a man's sport and anything went, seems like everything's gone all ***** and PC these day's, it's Boxing not Cricket.

the BBBC don't know **** about Boxing.

Comment

He wont get banned for life. Hes promoted by Frank Warren. Frank will tell the BBBC how long they should ban him for, and it'll probably be about 3-6 months

Comment

if the bbc bans him, he can always bring his crazy self to america.

We'll take him.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post

We'll take him.
              I can just imagine Chisora riding round Crenshaw, in a pink Lowrider now. lmao.

Comment

as a Klitschko fan, I say ban David Haye but not Chisora. Haye is the biggest coward on earth and the main instigator in all of this.

Atleast Chisora had balls and came out and fought a clean fight once inside the ring, something David Haye never did, Haye ran for 12rd while dropping to his knees every 5 min, atleast Chisora tried and after the fight never made excuses and gave Vitali props for beating him, David Haye? Oh look at meee Toe, Mee Toe broken cant throw dem eymaker innit?

Comment

We'll take him.
                  I would be willing to make a bet that if BBOBC bans him that Wlad/Vitali will talk to German commision into letting them have Chisora vs David Haye fight in Munich or somewhere, this will ensure that they sell out another 50k arena for Boxing and bring in millions in UK $$$ into Germany.

Smart move

Comment

a lifetime ban is a crazy over reaction. if marg can get away without it for using tampered hand wraps then chisora should not be hit harder for what he did. I think some sort of 'example' punishment could be given such as a 3 month ban + fine (again) + a warning that if this **** happens again he'll be in danger of the lifetime ban. But a lifetime ban straight up is just crazy talk and even a year is overly harsh imo.

Comment

We'll take him
                      ^^^This^^^^ Actually the best post I've ever read...

Comment

Working...
                      X