Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTFO Wankers!!! Heath Ledger's Joker >>> All Comic Character Adaptations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that Ledger was just another generic psycho with make up. By not being a carzy 'JOKER', he is given credit for being original and 'dark'.
    But actually, he just isnt really the Joker.

Jack was better. For a kids film he did funny, scary, confused and disturbed very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Anus View Post
      I agree that Ledger was just another generic psycho with make up. By not being a carzy 'JOKER', he is given credit for being original and 'dark'.

Jack was better. For a kids film he did funny, scary, confused and disturbed very well.
      Jack's joker was scary?????

do you sleep with a night light and have nightmares of the Boogie Man????

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
        Squealpiggy why are u comparing a voice over performance to an actual acting performance......
        So voice acting is not acting now?

you are a stupid **** for even mentioning Hamil........
        Hamill's Joker is the best ever depicted in film. This is a fact. The fact that you disagree so strongly tells me that you are not a fan of Batman comics or the character, you're just gay for the actor.

Comment

Hamill is the fuckin' man.

Comment

Jack's joker was scary?????

do you sleep with a night light and have nightmares of the Boogie Man????

I have nightmares about ur whore of a mother.

But all my points stand as u havent been able to refute any of them coz u is a dumb ****y ****.

and u smell

(thought id go down tour level)

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              So voice acting is not acting now?

Hamill's Joker is the best ever depicted in film. This is a fact. The fact that you disagree so strongly tells me that you are not a fan of Batman comics or the character, you're just gay for the actor.
              pipe down Squeal......

you truly are stupid.....Anybody who claim's a Voice-Over performance is greater than Ledger's actual acting performance in the flesh is a stupid *****

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                Hamill is the fuckin' man.

Hamil was bloody awesome.........

Comment

I have nightmares about ur whore of a mother.

But all my points stand as u havent been able to refute any of them coz u is a dumb ****y ****.

and u smell

(thought id go down tour level)

all those characteristics can be attributed to Ledger's Joker

another generic psycho with makeup???? yeah right, and Nicholson was just a clown in a purple suit......

i refuse to comment on the rest of ur childish post

Comment

pipe down Squeal......

you truly are stupid.....Anybody who claim's a Voice-Over performance is greater than Ledger's actual acting performance in the flesh is a stupid *****
                    Or a comic fan who isn't desperate to piggy back on the achievements of an actor just because you share a nationality with him.

Hamill's Joker is better than Ledgers, and this is a fact. You nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Or a comic fan who isn't desperate to piggy back on the achievements of an actor just because you share a nationality with him.

Hamill's Joker is better than Ledgers, and this is a fact. You nancy.
                      listen here mate.......only in your mind is Hamil's animated Joker better than Ledger's

Ledger's Joker is the Greatest Comic Book Character adaptation........fact

me being an Aussie has nothing to do with me giving credit to a simply majestic performance you ****ing pom.....

now go back to reading Dawkins

Comment

Working...
                      X