No announcement yet.

The bitches just can't manage money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bitches just can't manage money

Alright, so my GF needed to get her car fixed for like a month and she just told me she is months behind on her avon bill since she stopped selling that ****. Every check after she gets paid she wastes at the mall on useless **** like cloths she never wears and arts and crafts she never works with......She is finally going to take care of her fiances but will be broke so I have to probably pay for her gas and food....if I don't she can't get to work and gets fired so I would have to support her anyway until she gets another job......either way its money out of my pocket.....you could say Spray, kick that non-realistic ***** to the curb. Well it wouldn't be any different with any other chic, and I love that sweet poon too much.
    Why do the bitches have such a hard time not wasting money? Also, aren't pimps correct that they need a man to manage their money or they end up broke at the end of the week?

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Alright, so my GF needed to get her car fixed for like a month and she just told me she is months behind on her avon bill since she stopped selling that ****. Every check after she gets paid she wastes at the mall on useless **** like cloths she never wears and arts and crafts she never works with......She is finally going to take care of her fiances but will be broke so I have to probably pay for her gas and food....if I don't she can't get to work and gets fired so I would have to support her anyway until she gets another job......either way its money out of my pocket.....you could say Spray, kick that non-realistic ***** to the curb. Well it wouldn't be any different with any other chic, and I love that sweet poon too much.
    Why do the bitches have such a hard time not wasting money? Also, aren't pimps correct that they need a man to manage their money or they end up broke at the end of the week?
    does she have a 60-80 bucks a month phone?

if so take that **** away, and get her a pre-paid.

That's easily extra money that could be saved without a doubt.

Comment

PS: who's that girl in yuor avi?

I've seen her around....

Comment

No offense meant, but...
        Just make sure she's not spending it on someone else.

Comment

sounds like every girl i dated...they do that **** because daddy did it for her and she knows what shes got...poon.

Its the ****ty cycle we gotta put up with man. Most women are reliant on their man for everything. the **** pisses me off too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
            PS: who's that girl in yuor avi?

I've seen her around....
            I don't know what i'm turned on more by, your avatar or sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
              I don't know what i'm turned on more by, your avatar or sig?
              do you know the girl in your avi? if so im a jealous jealous man.

Comment

Working...
              X