No announcement yet.

Berrio vs Mack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berrio vs Mack

Rumor has it that these two are close of signing a deal with one of the TV networks for a rematch. The last time they meant Yusaf was undeafted and had a date set with Calzaghe, but Berrio and a kiss stood in his way. It was a great fight. The rematch will be better with Mack winning by KO!

I know this fight will be alot better then the fights they showed on Versus tonight.

Originally posted by BARRON71 View Post
    Rumor has it that these two are close of signing a deal with one of the TV networks for a rematch. The last time they meant Yusaf was undeafted and had a date set with Calzaghe, but Berrio and a kiss stood in his way. It was a great fight. The rematch will be better with Mack winning by KO!

I know this fight will be alot better then the fights they showed on Versus tonight.
    Berrio is a tough mf but he gets sloppy sometimes so Mack might do better.
    And you wonder how much the ko Berrio received took out of him.

But it's a dangerous fight for Mack. Berrio punches like a mule.

I applaud him for taking it.

Comment

The fight will be in Febuary. If Mack wins this he should fight the winner of Brahamer Garay fight. Mack will run right through these two. Mack is finally in the best shape of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by BARRON71 View Post
        The fight will be in Febuary. If Mack wins this he should fight the winner of Brahamer Garay fight. Mack will run right through these two. Mack is finally in the best shape of his life.
        Ha, Braehmer, who I think will beat Garay, sometimes has trouble staying out of trouble with the law
        But the thing is, if that is indeed true, Mack would get a good payday in Germany for that fight if he can get past Berrio.

Comment

thats the plan! As Mack's manager if you want tickets to the fight you are in, but you have to bring the girl from yoiu forum picture! HAHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            Ha, Braehmer, who I think will beat Garay, sometimes has trouble staying out of trouble with the law
            But the thing is, if that is indeed true, Mack would get a good payday in Germany for that fight if he can get past Berrio.
            No way dude! Garay is very, very skilled and will whip Braehmer's ass!

Comment

Working...
            X