Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad can get mashed by a semi decent boxer with height and power so Ali is going to brutally stop him.

tbh if they were contemporaries then Wlad would need to get in line behind more capable fighters from the 60s and 70s before getting brutally KOed. Wlad would have made a good European champion perhaps in Ali's time.
    Last edited by DreamFighter; 01-23-2013, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Ali sets a blistering pace from the opening bell, tiring Wlad out while pummeling him for about 8 rounds and then knocks him the **** out.

Just

that

Comment

ali had underrated power.

He would box the head off of wlad. He would rip him up inside also with flurries when wlad tries his clinching tricks, at the break. Too smart, too quick, too good.
        Last edited by Mikel 45; 01-23-2013, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          Possibly but not very likely. Ali never fought a fighter with defense as good as Wlad's. I would bet on UD.
          Both Wlad and Lewis will do MUCH better against Ali than some people think.
          The issue is that I think Ali at his best would just be too quick and too agile for either one.

Like you and others said.. Ali was not a small guy. He's 6'3 and had a very good jab.

Ali knows how to win rounds as well.

Unless a freak Lewis or Wlad right hand gets in there.. I think Ali wins 7-5 decisions against both.

Comment

Wlad's chin is not good.. But he isn't getting knocked out by Ali man.

Lol. Ali is the greatest.. but he's far below Lewis and Wlad in terms of power. In fact, I am pretty sure Frank Bruno hits harder than Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
              Both Wlad and Lewis will do MUCH better against Ali than some people think.
              The issue is that I think Ali at his best would just be too quick and too agile for either one.

Like you and others said.. Ali was not a small guy. He's 6'3 and had a very good jab.

Ali knows how to win rounds as well.

Unless a freak Lewis or Wlad right hand gets in there.. I think Ali wins 7-5 decisions against both.
              Some good points in here.

Comment

Too much lateral movement from Ali. Wlad has never seen anything like Ali. It would be a blowout.

Comment

To put Wlad in a sentece with Ali is bad enough. In the ring Wlad is exposed as a rank amatuer and would be expelled by round 8 or 9 if he kept his mouth shut! If he was talking s..t at the press conference Ali would say "goodbye by five"!! He actually backed up "calling the round" a fight would end! Ray.

Comment

Prime Ali to much foot speed and hand speed he would box circles around Wladimir

Comment

Ali wins this one pretty easily, his footwork, lateral speed and head movement would give Wlad hell. Wlad would be unable to land nearly all of his power shots, even his jabs. The Haye fight tells you all you need to know about what'd happen if he fought someone who doesn't stand still like 99% of HW's today. Although he dominated Haye he looked like **** doing so only landing 134/509 punches, 29 of them power shots.

You could imagine him vs a guy with faaaar superior offense defense and footwork. A guy with amazing stamina, one of the greatest chins of all time as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X