Victor Ortiz Jaw Being operated on today. Broken w Fractures

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz Jaw Being operated on today. Broken w Fractures

BoxingHype ‏@BoxingHype

ringmagazine: Schaefer -- @VICIOUSortiz is being operated on today at Cedars-Sinai hospital, broken jaw and fractures #boxing
    https://twitter.com/#!/BoxingHype

No internet tough guys killing him in this thread?

Comment

Where's the internet tough dudes at?

inb4 racism too

Comment

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
        No internet tough guys killing him in this thread?
        Those guys are still salivating over Abraham, No "eye" Margarito, and Malignaggi on youtube. Give them couple of minutes.

Comment

People need to chill with the name calling. yeah Ortiz has a history of quitting but man a broken jaw is no ****in joke. Ortiz gonna be eating/drinking through a straw for some time. Poor guy.

Comment

I just laugh when i see posters on here talking about "Quitting" and fighting with a broke jaw etc when 95% have never been in the ring talkless of getting him with a broken jaw.

Comment

I wanted to see how bad the injury really was before I decided if I thought Ortiz was just looking for a way out. This answered it for me. Yeah I know some guys have fought through a broken jaw, and if one of those guys posts on this board and wants to call him a quitter then they can feel free. Outside of that everyone else killing him should shut up.

Comment

Tough break for Victor, but massive props to Josesito.

Comment

We now have people wishing this on other fighters cause they're mad at Ortiz crazy $h!t if you ask me. Man got his jaw broke & quit. He had no payday coming in september with that injury.

Comment

so because he's getting surgery means what? Everyone already agreed that it was broke. Everyone in this thread calling others out? You think everyone didnt think it was broke or something? Everyone already knew that.

Comment

Working...
                    X