Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win in an un armed street fight you or Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would reach down behind me, and pick up some crap and throw it in Floyds face, temporarily blinding him, then I would grab his testicles and twist them

Comment

He is a superior athlete in every significant way. A few years of martial arts training isn't going to prepare me for a guy like Floyd. Plus he has a true athlete's mentality, my will can be broken much quicker than his I'm sure.

Comment

Floyd would go through me like a hot knife through butter. Same as it would be for everyone else here, if we're being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          I would reach down behind me, and pick up some crap and throw it in Floyds face, temporarily blinding him, then I would grab his testicles and twist them
          Are you a chimpanzee?

Comment

Originally posted by Nic-NC View Post
            He is a superior athlete in every significant way. A few years of martial arts training isn't going to prepare me for a guy like Floyd. Plus he has a true athlete's mentality, my will can be broken much quicker than his I'm sure.
            I have a warrior's mentality, I would not stop until I was sure victory was mine. Fighting through blood, sweat, pain and tears are just the things that make the war worth fighting. He can go down quickly with a little pain or get savagely torn down, one broken limb at a time until the rest of his life is practically not worth living.

Comment

Id bite his finger....Then its fight over after that!

Comment

Originally posted by Nic-NC View Post
                he isnt an athlete like an Olympic weight lifter or sprinter or endurance runner, hes a fairly average piece of genetics with a massive amount of skill, dont buy into this superior athlete bs just because he is high up in boxing, you would have no problem beating mayweather in an arm wrestle most of us would win that, hes nothing special genetically.

Some fighters make it to the top due to genetics guys like foreman tua, nigel benn, etc alot of guys that have made it to the top of boxing are fairly normal people genetically that just started boxing as a child and got a good instructor,

When you look at amir kahn do you really see a guy who was born with significantly higher testosterone levels than you and an obserb abundance of fast twitch muscle fibers or do you see a regular average human being with a high level of skill?
                Last edited by AlexKid; 04-07-2015, 10:01 PM.

Comment

A street fight? one on one? Vs P4P #1 in the entire world?

No thank you. I will keep walking.

Remember, it is a street fight. There is no reff to stop the fight if you want to tap out.

What if you say "ok Floyd you win"

And he is like... does not answer and keeps trowing the hands... and doesn't stop... until you are dead.

Remember when Marquez KOd Pacquiao that night?
                  What if that had been a street fight and in an uncontrolled rage, Marquez kept hurting poor defenceless Pac snoring on the floor? Hey it's a street fight right?

So, no thank you. I do not want nor wish to fight any pro boxer in a street fight. Not even a Minimumweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    Are you a chimpanzee?

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
                      A street fight? one on one? Vs P4P #1 in the entire world?

No thank you. I will keep walking.

Remember, it is a street fight. There is no reff to stop the fight if you want to tap out.

What if you say "ok Floyd you win"

And he is like... does not answer and keeps trowing the hands... and doesn't stop... until you are dead.

Remember when Marquez KOd Pacquiao that night?
                      What if that had been a street fight and in an uncontrolled rage, Marquez kept hurting poor defenceless Pac snoring on the floor? Hey it's a street fight right?

So, no thank you. I do not want nor wish to fight any pro boxer in a street fight. Not even a Minimumweight.
                      u better dive for his legs then and u better not miss

Comment

Working...
                      X