No announcement yet.

***Official Boycott Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Official Boycott Thread***

I decided to make this thread to boycott certain fighter's fights since they are not giving us the fights that we really want. I'm not talking just about Pacquiao and Mayweather but also fighters like Adonis Stevenson who didn't want to fight Sergey Kovalev. Guys like Danny Garcia as well beating a bum for a easy paycheck. These are the fighters that don't deserve our money or time until they fight worthy fighters. I know it won't make a big difference but it is a start. As real boxing fans, it's time to step up and not allow these people to feed us bogus fights. Boxing fans, are you with me?

we make up less than 5% of the viewership even if you include every individual separate person that will visit this forum

but i like the message

Comment

You can start with Haymon fighters. They're the biggest jokes in boxing today. Young, prime fighters fighting nobodies.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
        I decided to make this thread to boycott certain fighter's fights since they are not giving us the fights that we really want. I'm not talking just about Pacquiao and Mayweather but also fighters like Adonis Stevenson who didn't want to fight Sergey Kovalev. Guys like Danny Garcia as well beating a bum for a easy paycheck. These are the fighters that don't deserve our money or time until they fight worthy fighters. I know it won't make a big difference but it is a start. As real boxing fans, it's time to step up and not allow these people to feed us bogus fights. Boxing fans, are you with me?
        Unfortunately, the problem is not the fighters. The problem is Al Haymon and Bob Arum for giving us garbage fights and Stephen Espinoza (Showtime) and HBO for buying them. I have seen better fights on ESPN this year than I have on Showtime or HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          we make up less than 5% of the viewership even if you include every individual separate person that will visit this forum

but i like the message
          Like I said, it's a start. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            You can start with Haymon fighters. They're the biggest jokes in boxing today. Young, prime fighters fighting nobodies.
            Haymon is one of the main reasonable why we don't get the fights we want. Defiantly need to boycott his mismatches.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              Unfortunately, the problem is not the fighters. The problem is Al Haymon and Bob Arum for giving us garbage fights and Stephen Espinoza (Showtime) and HBO for buying them. I have seen better fights on ESPN this year than I have on Showtime or HBO.
              Indeed. We need to boycott their BS fights. Stream their garbage PPVs to make a statement and hurt their wallets.

Comment

I'm serious about the streaming. If may and pac don't fight each other and you wanna support the boycott, I will provide high quality streams for their next fight.

Comment

every floyd/manny post we should all just post

#fightpacquiao

then im sure somebody, somewhere, thats important, that reads these boards will get the point

i know haymon nd arum be on here reading this shtt. why wouldnt they be?

anyways.. #FIGHTPACQUIAO

Comment

I'm boycotting Danny Garcia, Adrien Broner, Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao, Adonis Stevenson, Peter Quillin, etc. fights until they learn to grow a pair and fight elite opponents.

I can't blame Stevenson because he lives in Canada, a country whose balls haven't even dropped. I also don't blame Garcia that much because he's Puerto Rican and kneeling/giving up comes from his ancestry.

Comment

Working...
                    X