No announcement yet.

Who else has Canelo to KO Trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else has Canelo to KO Trout?

I predicted Trout would beat Cotto fairly easy. I'm also predicting Canelo will stop Trout. A lot of people here under-rate Canelo.

Trout's defense/movement isn't that great. Cotto just didn't have the style to beat Trout. On top of that Cotto is too small for the 154lb division. He needs to go back down to 147lb.

Trout does not have the power to slow Canelo down. Whats the word I'm looking for.. Trout is a very "flimsy" fighter. He is tall and when he steps backs leaves himself open for those hooks.

Again Canelo is very Under-rated. The guy has power/speed/movement. His combinations are exceptional and his counters are very accurate. The only thing Canelo lacks I think is defense but that can be worked on.

I've got Canelo but mid-late stoppage via Left hook while Trout back pedals.
    Canelo by Stoppage
    38.89%
    Canelo by Decision
    12.50%
    Trout by Stoppage
    5.56%
    Trout by Decision
    43.06%

Um, correction, you have too many people on this site actually overate Canelo most of it is based on nationalistic pride and fanaticism...

Comment

Trout's bodyshot is strong enough to slow Canelo down

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        Um, correction, you have too many people on this site actually overate Canelo most of it is based on nationalistic pride and fanaticism...
        From what I've seen lately, a lot of people are saying Canelo hasn't fought anybody, any top 154lb'er would beat him, one guy said Floyd beats Canelo 14-0 when there's only 12 rounds.

I'm directing this towards the people that think Canelo can't Hang. They'll find out May 4 Canelo is the real deal.

Comment

Canelo in 11. Vicious body shot sends Trout backward then he takes a knee to regroup. Gets up then takes the same left to the body then two to the head. Corner on apron. Fight over.

Comment

i got Trout by an upset decision

Comment

It will be very similar to the Cotto fight, but a bit closer and they will rob Trout!! Quote me on that(They will rob Trout)

Comment

Trout got Koed by Vanes Martirosyan three times

Comment

IMO yes, he can. Not sure if Trout has ever been under real pressure, and I think Canelo will get to him sooner or later.

Comment

I got Canelo beating Trout by decision. Once Trout fells the power of Canelo's punches. Trout will try to box more and use every inch of that ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X