No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
    Chris Brown has yet to serve any time for Rihanna incident and we all seen that

Yea for such a violent crime we the public see no video, no audio and no pics. You should think about for a sec before believe Floyd was about to go on a killing spree

Yes PAC is guilty for roids and cheating because we have a video of both.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
      hey little girl im happy that justice have been served..why u mad?? damn...u sensitve huh?? i bet u cry when u watch days of our lives...damn this emotional princess..and mind u..im not celebrating the road block..the fight will happen may or june...and i now floyd will give pacman fits...wtf u talkin about me being a fanboy???u the fanboy bruh!!...and i wanna see pac get beat my may because i now may is superior skill wise....u seem to be getting carried away by this...u lose sleep over this?? funny how u resort to name calling and insults...lol...thats the american way huh?? lol...no values whatsoever..haha..shame on u...still for me ur a lil cry baby...just like my ex girlfriend...lol...im actually liking this...this is all fun for me...ur too serious here princess...
      ur a borderline ****** i see. why would i be happy about this? im not a hater nor a d*ckrider. i here for boxing. im not like u, i dont come online to gloat about a fighter going to jail, even if he does deserve it, and he really does. with that said, like i said, enjoy your celebration d*ckhead. its beneath me to even bother talking to u anymore. this is what haters do. they hate, carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        ur a borderline ****** i see. why would i be happy about this? im not a hater nor a d*ckrider. i here for boxing. im not like u, i dont come online to gloat about a fighter going to jail, even if he does deserve it, and he really does. with that said, like i said, enjoy your celebration d*ckhead. its beneath me to even bother talking to u anymore. this is what haters do. they hate, carry on.

Love the irony

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          i dont hate princess...i actually like talking to emotinal girls like u...

cant u see my not so bright princess the thread is about floyd getting a sentence for the violence that he committed to josie and his children...this thread is about that and like what u said u in here for boxing then u maybe lurking in the wrong thread my precious one...

like i said...im happy that justice have been served....

i dont hate floyd...i respect and admire his skills as a boxer with that said.....
          .....damn why do i even bother talking to pea brain ****s like u.....i see my ex girlfriends memories come crushing back to me with that attitude....that b1atch!

Comment

• Exclusive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Floyd Mayweather is pissed that he is going to jail...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Love the irony
              u have to......dempsey is like everybodys ex girlfriend....they become b1tches and resorts to name calling when u have them checked...

Comment

Yea for such a violent crime we the public see no video, no audio and no pics. You should think about for a sec before believe Floyd was about to go on a killing spree
                yep^^^^^^^^^

Comment

dammm Floyd plead guilty to something he didnt do, just to get at Manny?

Thats dedication right there, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    "If you make any mistakes, you have to pay"
                    Okay, THAT'S funny.

Edit: Since this probably ruins May 5, and means the earliest Pac-Floyd could happen is fall next year, the fight might as well be dead. My potential excitement over the fight had been gone for a while, and with this? I just don't care anymore. We'll be getting the fight more than 2 years after we should have, and that's IF it actually happened.
                    Last edited by bojangles1987; 12-21-2011, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
                      Floyd see this coming that is why he is so enthusiastic on pushing the May 5th fight
                      It's all part of the plan.....

Arum must be jumping for joy now that his cashcow won't be humiliated against Mayweather.

Mayweather, that stupid ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X